Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Vrish
Pihu wearing Sindhoor &mangal sutra
Ha I agree with u as Arpi/Pihu been putting  on act as Avi's wife , then she has to wear all these like a married woman and as she believes Dev was killed so there mighthave no objection to wear another man's mangal sutra to take revenge.
But i dont agree as Ammaji knows that she is not Arpi.
If she isn't Arpi how can she asks to look after her son once after she leaves this earth?
Not to hurt Avdesh, if u still remember where Avi aks her mother by telling "hamara dhil kahthe hai ki woh hamara Arpita hi hai"then he aks his mother what she thinks?
She nodds her head to support him saying she is just his Arpita.
Arpi knows about Bj's crimes:
When its comes to knows BJ's crimes, before she falls from terrace, Arpi doesn't know anything about BJ except she betrayed her as she confide in BJ and did tell the story of RV's indescent proposal as she later finds BJ did make Avi believe the story is true.
Except that Arpi doesnot know anything about BJ and now she wants to know the reason why BJ dont want her to be in Haweli.
If u go with the night the Convo between BJ&Arpi before she fall from terrace
BJ said"jab se tum ye haweli me aaye ho hume bilkul pasandh nahi hai"
Still Arpi doesnt know the lusty feeling of BJ for Avi and this is the reason BJ tried to kill her and kept her away from Avi.

Poisoning Avi:
Me dont think its poison but over dose of sleeping pills to make Avi fall asleep during night so that she can keep him away from her during that night.
How can she kills him without knowing the truth behind the attacks on mama's family and the killing of Dev?
Its not for killing but the Cvs just made it to show the Avi's concern for his mother.

Avi's demanding complete secrecy of his visit and Natte's arrest:

PJ already did tell Bj that Natte was arrested by the Police.
Me guessing BJ will force and bribe Natte to accept these attacks on Mamaji's family so that her name wont come out. But here PJ will do on behalf her, then he will be captured red handedly by Avi to know who was the real culprit. As me wishing to see Avi's brains, rather than Pihu/Arpi more as i want to see his promise to Arpi to bring the real culprit before her, though she knows that Bj was behind.Atleast one promise must be fulfilled by him as he is the lead.
I really dont want to see Arpi/Pihu convinced but wish Avi will be the hero of her's and the show's.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hello madam defence lawyer i was waiting for u to come up with ur statements

so let me come to this point as fighter for truth

so pihu stays to find the truth and try to save avdesh from bahujis manipulations

ya even when we dont like pihu fighting for avdesh and arpita but that is the story

that a gunda didnt get a chance to have a happy life that he wanted

Areh madam PP Ji adhalath me kisi ko dhoshi prakatith karne ke pehele ye sochthe hai ki woh dobara ek aur mouka ki jaroorath hai thaki woh kabhi bhi aisi galathi na kar.
Aaap tho jaisa argue karthe hai jaisa defence lawyer ki tharah, kyoum aap kiske paksh me hai, muhje shak ho raha hai , ek nirdhosh, kitani gatiya insaan hothe bhi, fir ek aur mouka dhiye jaye tha ki iska jindhagi sudhar jaye.πŸ˜‰
If the Cv's really want to show as the normal story then they should show its Arpita and Avi used their brains in the end to reveal Bj's truth.
Or they want to give something different just like a real gunda story(Naturally in real life of goonda the enemies r from outside of the family, but in this story his biggest enemy is his own bhabhi)
they might kill him in the end as there is saying "as u reap as u sow"
But he wasn't like bad gunda's does crimes to fear the whole world.
He never ever done such crime knowing that they were innocent.
Then why would they give the death punishment in the end?
Ofourse he does kidnap and buying arms but still he doesn't deserved a death penalty, me thinks
Im just talking about Avi , not a real gunda in the society who does rapes, murders, kidnaps and other things.
Ab boliye madam PP ji, is our client really deserves death or a chance for life to be given as he want to restore himself leaving the crime world forever.?πŸ˜‰
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wah wah counter attack madam defence lawyer..

u have very valid points there.

this point here

Arpi knows about Bj's crimes:
When its comes to knows BJ's crimes, before she falls from terrace, Arpi doesn't know anything about BJ except she betrayed her as she confide in BJ and did tell the story of RV's indescent proposal as she later finds BJ did make Avi believe the story is true.
Except that Arpi doesnot know anything about BJ and now she wants to know the reason why BJ dont want her to be in Haweli.
If u go with the night the Convo between BJ&Arpi before she fall from terrace
BJ said"jab se tum ye haweli me aaye ho hume bilkul pasandh nahi hai"
Still Arpi doesnt know the lusty feeling of BJ for Avi and this is the reason BJ tried to kill her and kept her away from Avi.

my ans to above is arpi  heard bahuji say tht she dint like her at all when she was hanging by the terrace wall and arpi figured out that bahuji has betrayed arpita and rest mayb she guessed too. bt she dint know the reason why bahuji hates her and why bahuji wanted arpita out of her life.  bahuji did challenge arpita if she can come back to avdesh life do come back.
so she is back but she is pihu here.
now pihu also saw bahuji wants her out of haveli but why she doesnt know and pihu also heard that arpita died and how. but she doesnt know  more. her target now is bahuji and she wud try to find why bahuji is after arpita and why she is after pihu family.. 
and again i wud say this is pihu who wud find out and try to get justice for avdesh and arpita.  arpita sacrifice wont go tht waste if bahuji pays for her crime but ultimately avdesh pays in end for not beliving in his love and not using his brains.. i doubt he wud grow brains but already the rift has appeared

and to this point

Avi's demanding complete secrecy of his visit and Natte's arrest:

PJ already did tell Bj that Natte was arrested by the Police.
Me guessing BJ will force and bribe Natte to accept these attacks on Mamaji's family so that her name wont come out. But here PJ will do on behalf her, then he will be captured red handedly by Avi to know who was the real culprit. As me wishing to see Avi's brains, rather than Pihu/Arpi more as i want to see his promise to Arpi to bring the real culprit before her, though she knows that Bj was behind.Atleast one promise must be fulfilled by him as he is the lead.
I really dont want to see Arpi/Pihu convinced but wish Avi will be the hero of her's and the show's.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

i think natte chapter is closed now he wont show up any more pandit wud be caught by some eavesdropping or doing somethng else in his panic and as  i said before the secrecy was for this purpose only that shikha and tanu name shud not come up at all and it was for their protection.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Areh madam PP Ji adhalath me kisi ko dhoshi prakatith karne ke pehele ye sochthe hai ki woh dobara ek aur mouka ki jaroorath hai thaki woh kabhi bhi aisi galathi na kar.
Aaap tho jaisa argue karthe hai jaisa defence lawyer ki tharah, kyoum aap kiske paksh me hai, muhje shak ho raha hai , ek nirdhosh, kitani gatiya insaan hothe bhi, fir ek aur mouka dhiye jaye tha ki iska jindhagi sudhar jaye.πŸ˜‰
If the Cv's really want to show as the normal story then they should show its Arpita and Avi used their brains in the end to reveal Bj's truth.
Or they want to give something different just like a real gunda story(Naturally in real life of goonda the enemies r from outside of the family, but in this story his biggest enemy is his own bhabhi)
they might kill him in the end as there is saying "as u reap as u sow"
But he wasn't like bad gunda's does crimes to fear the whole world.
He never ever done such crime knowing that they were innocent.
Then why would they give the death punishment in the end?
Ofourse he does kidnap and buying arms but still he doesn't deserved a death penalty, me thinks
Im just talking about Avi , not a real gunda in the society who does rapes, murders, kidnaps and other things.
Ab boliye madam PP ji, is our client really deserves death or a chance for life to be given as he want to restore himself leaving the crime world forever.?πŸ˜‰

madam DL (defence lawyer)

me too agree yes the client does deserve a second chance to restore himself and redeem himself.

and i give that to him that he should get his love back to retain normalcy and sanity in his life.

but given the circumstances and evidences it seems something more conspiring is happening.

i reserve my daleels for next hearing

πŸ˜†
BenNevis thumbnail
@CB
If they brought Pihu , some other character then BJ won over Avita in seperating them, where there is no true love to protect each other from all kinds of evilness as they did before, where Avi saved Arpi from water monster, then Arpi shot Rv to save Avi, then again Avi saved Arpi from RV& jail torture .
Thus The tagline keep proving "woh pyar he kya woh aap ki hifaazath na kar sake".
OK let forget the tagline for sometime.
But Where is the continuity of the story where Avi's soul says she is his Arpi?And even Ammaji believes that she is Arpi and tells the truth(not in detail)of Bj.
BenNevis thumbnail
Sorry madam PP Ji, gotta go from the Judicial Court as its time to leave for Kitchen duty .πŸ˜†
C u later. U keep continue ur arguements as the target has to reach 20K before 27th.πŸ˜ƒ
chatterbox thumbnail
sow blame it on  cvs for ruining this and making bad change to the story and not giving happy ending
the tagline was effective as long as arpita was alive

and tagline wud come again for avdesh as he believes pihu is arpita and  wud save her and already he is doing her hifazzat from bahuji

and soul connection i think cvs have forgotten that part

i m not understanding at all why to ruin this even if the show is ending

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
salut  gals

such a hot & long discussionπŸ˜†

i was jst  swinging around saw & read your posts by spamingπŸ˜†

CB & sow i dunno wat am saying now but your reasons are totally acceptable & logical. both of u r true...
chatterbox thumbnail
hey sarah    there is no update and we are on to our discussion hehhe

chatterbox thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Sorry madam PP Ji, gotta go from the Judicial Court as its time to leave for Kitchen duty .πŸ˜†

C u later. U keep continue ur arguements as the target has to reach 20K before 27th.πŸ˜ƒ

aww didnt see ur post

no prbs dear my post count wud go
by 27th  

its just little less than 500 now

even if the show ends i wud hv very little to reach so no issues