India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

About 5/20 Update (Page 3)

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
ohhh yeah thats right!!!! ive been here but i just dont comment too much!!!!!!!... but becuz jaz's turn to update... missy is at work so i have to wait til she gets home to update!!! im here at work on IF wen i should be typing presciptions!!!!! babeji... jaldi plz!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
if u r following the show guli  jsut come to discussion thread u wud get the gist of what happend today.

i found ur game link too   i was like sort of ur banker  there  hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
No probs Jazwaaa

Update as per ur covenience

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Since nobody is discussing the show so far, I won't either, but I do want to discuss the precap that they showed for next week.  Don't worry - it doesn't spoil today's episode, which is totally disconnected from it.

Pihu hugs Dev, and then he leaves.  BJ has spotted them, and tells her that she knows that this is her real color, and tries to slap her, but Pihu grabs her hand.  I hope that in that shot that they showed, Pihu, after grabbing BJ's hand, slaps her really hard!!!

This is what I want to say - I hope Dev is convinced of the game Pihu is playing, and doesn't mistake her sindoor and garb as meaning that she's cheating on him.  I don't want Pihu to suddenly decide that Avdesh is her guy.  I hope he realizes that she's decided to expose BJ and end the persecution from their end, so that Avdesh can realize what's going on, and get over Pihu, if not Arpita, and punish BJ & PJ.

I'm thoroughly convinced that it's Pihu, not Arpita, but I hope that Arpita too returns @ the end of it all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Since nobody is discussing the show so far, I won't either, but I do want to discuss the precap that they showed for next week.  Don't worry - it doesn't spoil today's episode, which is totally disconnected from it.

Pihu hugs Dev, and then he leaves.  BJ has spotted them, and tells her that she knows that this is her real color, and tries to slap her, but Pihu grabs her hand.  I hope that in that shot that they showed, Pihu, after grabbing BJ's hand, slaps her really hard!!!

This is what I want to say - I hope Dev is convinced of the game Pihu is playing, and doesn't mistake her sindoor and garb as meaning that she's cheating on him.  I don't want Pihu to suddenly decide that Avdesh is her guy.  I hope he realizes that she's decided to expose BJ and end the persecution from their end, so that Avdesh can realize what's going on, and get over Pihu, if not Arpita, and punish BJ & PJ.

I'm thoroughly convinced that it's Pihu, not Arpita, but I hope that Arpita too returns @ the end of it all.
Hey VrishBig smile
I totally disagree with u . She is Arpita and Dev marrying Pihu is a drama by the mamji's  family to test Avi.Dev is a good friend of Arpi in this crisis.
She is not Pihu but Arpi and she is not cheating neither (DeV&Avi).
What u think if its Pihu, then how can Dev bids her like that ?
Even he doesn't look angry and happy for her as she was back to her husband and
Arpi was hugging him cos she is happy as he was safe and its a total warmeth embrace as very good friends.Me say till the last minute of  the Show, she is just Arpi and Dev is her good friend.WinkBig smile
What u think a woman wears sindhoor &mangal sutra of another man in the name of revenge?
Then why did she burnt his cloths when she was taken her oath ?
Me thinks before she is back to Avi's wife , she said good bye to the Dev's pretendful engagement.Me thinks.Wink

Edited by BenNevis - 20 May 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3KalitondrajasveensokhiSidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Sorry for posting bit early as i thought Jaz was in US and will  do update later in the evening as its midnight(GMT) it wuldn't be bother anyone if i post my comment on today's UD.Wink 

Hello Every oneBig smile

Still The CV's continuing the Cliff hanger this girl is more Pihu, less Arpi.
But being DL, me say till the end that she is Arpi and they r playing the whole drama, till BJ's truth out.
How would they reveal so soon and show her Arpi, when the CV's planned a big surprise and that too very thrilling in the end.Wink
As the show in its nearly end and rushing like Rocket towards the end , the show really lost its charm ,as the way they used to do with wonderful script before in the beginning.
So its obvious that CV's want to bid these three  Tamy, shika and Natte with a farewell from the ODB nowBig smile.
Unnecessarily they kept these 3 characters just to fill the epis or they paid them already before so that they want to give some space in the show.?
Me felt Natte though he is comic, but at the end he spoke the truth.
I thought Shika will play the recording to Tanmay so that he knows the truth of RV's.
Lagtha hai , CV tried to show more goodness of Avi to Pihu/Arpi as they already shown her as good son and now a good brother
and BIL by making him to show that he does anything but justice not Unjustice whether its Arpi or RV.
Mujeh aisa laga, the CVs want to give more space to Avi in the last epis thus making him happy before he left the CV's and PH.

Avi gave shika and Tamy a good farewell by giving a whole hearted hug.(the cv's indicated that its end of both in the show, but me feeling they will soon appear in haweli when BJ's revelation, may be by that time Tamy gets some evidence against BJ in the RV's  Huge Chest, me thinks.
I wish all the crimes must be revealed in the end what this wicked woman BJ been doing since she enterd in Avi's Life, with plenty of evidence.
PJ was the biggest evidence of her crimes but i wish Tamy bringing evidence in support of BJ's deal with RV, the water monster, the superior who taken bribe from BJ, and the most wanted by CB , the red lion LS, the two woman, who played crying&weeping drama during the wedding night of Avita altogether.
I wish and hope all these ppl confess how BJ done against the Poor Avita who loves her as mother and Didi played with their trust and innocence.
Me wonder where can she hide her face , when all these ppl confess against herAngry.
Hope she got a gun hiding it under her pallu just like she pretended as if she gone to kill RV in hospital and pull the trigger on her temple but me guessing she wont committ suicide but will try to kill Arpi in the end again then Avi will save her.Wink

Pre cap is very interesting, and me think  madam Public prosecutor (CB )couldn't control her excitement as she want to prove Pihu/Arpi hugging Dev means she is just Pihu, not Arpita, as the Madam PP wont leaving  a single chance(comment) to prove its Pihu since she targeted her Post count to 20KLOL.
Me sure its just Arpi and Dev is a friend of her helping her in this mission. Wink
Dont believe their engagement, as they just playing a drama with Avi to test his love for Arpi.
Here in the Pre cap shows Arpi knows BJ is after her and she will spy and we all can see Arpi/pihu did not shocked watching BJ after Dev left after hugging her.
There is no anger on Dev's face while he watching Arpi/pihu, he just said  good bye for a while and Arpi was happy as he is safe and its a warmeth embrace like a best friend but nothing to do with her love.

So we all eagerly waiting for the Monday epi.
I think we have seen Arpi stopping BJ from a slap before too.
But cannot remember when?
Now 3 things confirmed,1) the attacks not done by Avi or Natte means both  innocent of the attacks
2)Avi loves his family very much and much caring& concerned person
3) He even ready to give his life if he needs to do that.Wink
Then what else Arpi needed to offer herself to Avi now?WinkBig smile
 Me lord Hum daave se ye keh sakthe hai ki Ye sirf Arpita hi hai , lekin madam PP aap ke aur adalath ka keemathi vakth barbadh kar rahe hai ye saapith karne ke liye ye Arpita nahi balki Pihu hai, me lord aap jaldhi si jaldhi aap ki nirnay lijiye thaki hamara samay (show ka) khatam ho ja rahe hai aur Avita ka SR ka bhi.
Hum maanthe hai aap jaroor nyay ke paksh me hi nirnay  lenge aur ye bechara Avi ko poora nyay karenge (thabi tho hum sab ko Avita ka SR dhekne  ka mouka milega) WinkBig smile

Edited by BenNevis - 21 May 2011 at 4:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaSidda8yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Avi looked damn hot in today's episode, I felt like falling in love with him again. He was wearing the shirt which I had first seen him in. I loved how he fought the other goons. I'll stop here because I don't want to spoil anything.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevisyoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
oh man  jazwa didnt appear in nite.. the last day if its 27th may is again friday.. jaz all wudbe on tenterhooks that day. as its ur day to do update.

anyways 

vrish there is daily discussion thread where just gave the gist of what happend in the show and didnt tell all the dialogues
guess u missed it

@sow  i again say she is pihu not arpita

note first...  avdesh asks her to find  shikha and she is clueless mayb not knowing who is shikha or where is shikha ( btw how can the door be opened of the house and where else shikha wud be at that hr except the bedroom )

note two..   pihu did not know what had happend to arpita at all and she was shocked and confused to hear ranvijay's crimes and hear about goodness of avdesh's heart which makes her think how can this guy be after mama family troubles.

note 3...  avdesh hasnt raised his hand on any kamjoor person and he is not the one to do crimes that way

note 4.. the precap... bahuji lets out dev finally but keeps eyes.  pihu was happy to see him alive  but there must have been talks which were not shown so dev going away was pihu's plan to finally expose bahuji crimes to avdesh and keep him safe as per ammaji's wish 

hence this girl stays as arpita but she is not  arpita she is pihu

surprise element in the end cud be anything.

bahuji crimes are exposed and that is bigger shocker for avdesh but he is shattered and questions bahuji she in  turn tries to shoot pihu but avdesh takes the bullet.

this further shocks bahuji and she cud end up shooting herself
or  she is shot by pihu or ammaji finally.

avdesh either succumbs  to the bullet wound and dies or he survives and becomes a good person for the better of society and pihu goes with dev.

if avdesh is dead my other theory of story in flashback comes here and we see the show take a final big leap where in avdesh has come back but he is child of either shikha tanmay or pihu dev 
same look same name.

and hence avdesh lives..

THE END

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chista.Vrish.BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index