About 5/20 Update - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@vista  i know most of u dont feel good about a good story being damaged like this

but since its just  5 episodes  so just for fun making guesses

me not saying what i feel all shud feel too
the above theories are just mine only  andmayb some do agree or feel its correct

and basically they are just theories

we dont know which way the end wud come

till then  time pass and me and sow have a challenge going on thats why we both are at each others throats 😆

btw ya update is still missing 24 hrs later 🤔
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalitha_92

hi sow diii ðŸ¤—

RKR starts on 30th may diii

Hey Lalitha🤗
How r darling?
Thanks for the info.
30th means its Monday.
I wish and hope that they will continue on saturday and sunday 2 maha epis.😉
But there is no sign of any indicating there will be  a maha epi before end.
Just 5 epis, then they show only BJ's truth unveiled in next 2 epis, then Avi shattered at ths betrayal of Bj, then BJ proves Pihu is not Arpi(as BJ seen Arpi/Pihu hugging Dev after his release , then another blow to Avi and in the end mamaji's family tells the truth whether its Arpi or Pihu in the last epi.so evrything is in quick sussesion.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey Lalitha🤗
How r darling?
Thanks for the info.
30th means its Monday.
I wish and hope that they will continue on saturday and sunday 2 maha epis.😉
But there is no sign of any indicating there will be  a maha epi before end.
Just 5 epis, then they show only BJ's truth unveiled in next 2 epis, then Avi shattered at ths betrayal of Bj, then BJ proves Pihu is not Arpi(as BJ seen Arpi/Pihu hugging Dev after his release , then another blow to Avi and in the end mamaji's family tells the truth whether its Arpi or Pihu in the last epi.so evrything is in quick sussesion.

yup i guess thats it

and ya imagine hasnt given any indication of maha episode yet  and no idea what they r showing today also at 10pm

MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
[QUOTE=chatterbox]hahaha  mukta that i had said do aatmaon ka milan indicating avdesh wud die and unite with arpita in death

yes surprise element cud be anything we have not figured out

and as it is just  5 more episodes left so we just  play with our guesses to see who is right

the entire show has been full of surprises 

and when avdesh says maine uski aatma ko jaana hai he means to say that arpita soul was pure beyond any shrewdness or any selfishness

thats what he felt there 

see the ending isbeing rushed memory loss cud be  there still bt now  i doubt seriously. if there was enough time mayb track wud hv gone there

but oh well no one wud know what was earlier planned and what is being shown now isnt it
[/QUOTE

oh dear , pls don't take my supernatural suprise theory  so seriously, it was a joke .for the last week  i have been reading all of ur post for the ending of the show, ur hot conversation and discussion so i thought it would nice to crack a joke.

and yes i am never doubting on avi's feeling for aprita.

chatterbox thumbnail
arre nahi nahi 

i am also joking here with crazy theories

as i said show is ending so just cracking up with anything 

dont feel bad and feel free to say anythng

who knows kiski baat sahi ho jaaye

BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

arre nahi nahi 

i am also joking here with crazy theories

as i said show is ending so just cracking up with anything 

dont feel bad and feel free to say anythng

who knows kiski baat sahi ho jaaye

@red
CB aap ka instincts kya keh the hai i mean kaisa ending  ho saktha hai? dont say either this or that. Please one that could be possible or u would like to see?
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello all

@ Vistaa  Exactly ,Me too like u  prefer to see ending like Othelo this story was especial & different  from the other story so its end wud be different also...

Seriously , i cudnt tolerate this look alike to arpita ... they damaged the story line & we shudnt  expect   a good & logic end.

p.s: vistaa they deleted your comment on TB article also

Edited by chista - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
sow i had already said  what i want to see and what possible end cud be

i want happy ending with avita re united and alive and bahuji crimes exposed and avdesh ending with good brains and good for society

and this ending everyone wants

but my instincts tell me this wont come 
it cud be that flashback theory or just the end wud be avdesh dead and show ends there thats it

BenNevis thumbnail
Hai Vista😃
How r u?
I have seen u lost interest in the show now.
If u dont mind, what do u expect from the CVs to show its ending would be😉
Please tell me honestly what  kind of ending u  really wish  to see.😉    .
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: chista

Hello all

@ Vistaa  Exactly ,Me too like u  prefer to see ending like Othelo this story was especial & different  from the other story so its end wud be different also...

Seriously , i cudnt tolerate this look alike to arpita ... they damaged the story line & we shudnt  expect   a good & logic end.

Hey sara😃
How r u darling?
How is ur back ache? Is it any better now?
sara i just ask u what the ending of the show u wish to see?