About 5/20 Update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
guli u were in jassi section too right and if m nt mistaken then u were there in deal ya no deal too eh?

yes im the same person!!!! =)

wah i thought so  when jaz said guli i was going to ask but forgot about it

u know me right

hmm i wont lie... but ur ID is familiar!!! which forum do i know u from?

dks jaanu guli that was ur id  yaar we met in deal ya no deal only 

i think i played the second or third game there which priya had started..  i know u  from there

jassi time i dont remember u much   but i was sure i knew u from  deal ya no deal

u remember how we planned tomake priya the 1crore winner

oh man i hope jaz doesnt do firing here its update thread but oh well guli  we meet again 😆
oye jazwa jaldi aake jhadoo pochha ghumao

the page is full of stickies now  🤣
ohhh yeah thats right!!!! ive been here but i just dont comment too much!!!!!!!... but becuz jaz's turn to update... missy is at work so i have to wait til she gets home to update!!! im here at work on IF wen i should be typing presciptions!!!!! babeji... jaldi plz!
if u r following the show guli  jsut come to discussion thread u wud get the gist of what happend today.

i found ur game link too   i was like sort of ur banker  there  hehe
No probs Jazwaaa

Update as per ur covenience
Since nobody is discussing the show so far, I won't either, but I do want to discuss the precap that they showed for next week.  Don't worry - it doesn't spoil today's episode, which is totally disconnected from it.

Pihu hugs Dev, and then he leaves.  BJ has spotted them, and tells her that she knows that this is her real color, and tries to slap her, but Pihu grabs her hand.  I hope that in that shot that they showed, Pihu, after grabbing BJ's hand, slaps her really hard!!!

This is what I want to say - I hope Dev is convinced of the game Pihu is playing, and doesn't mistake her sindoor and garb as meaning that she's cheating on him.  I don't want Pihu to suddenly decide that Avdesh is her guy.  I hope he realizes that she's decided to expose BJ and end the persecution from their end, so that Avdesh can realize what's going on, and get over Pihu, if not Arpita, and punish BJ & PJ.

I'm thoroughly convinced that it's Pihu, not Arpita, but I hope that Arpita too returns @ the end of it all.