Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems
Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

The Cradle (Page 2)

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Sanam  HugHug

Omg! Long timeee.. hows u ya.. ? hw have u been? I didnt even know u changed ur user name.. Ouch I missed u yaa.. i thought u were busy n all..  and no wonder when i tried finding you i cudnt (thanks 2 ur new usernameAngry)

Anyways, i loved the poem. If it was ur first try, it was amazing yaar.. While reading i realized this can have many dimensions ... but in the end the feel is the same .. it was touching!

Do write more.

Love
Vini
P.S: I realized, u didnt miss me at all... *sobs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

Faria. IF-Stunnerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Very Nice Poem
Beautiful...Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
lovely poem
awesum
u shud write more

tczz
gopi06 IF-Dazzler
gopi06
gopi06

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
awesome one
thanks for the pm
FragranceOfLove IF-Sizzlerz
FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Umm...hiii...

Dear, I don't know you much...so I can't comment on the fact that you think that your writing phase is over...but if you ever used to write, trust me, writing is inside you. You would always be able to write, no matter how many days or months have passed. And this is coming from personal experience :)

And true, poems do not have to rhyme. They just are written to depict the emotions which sentences can never do. Thanks for sending me the PM for your poem, because I am a complete fan of poems. I just love to read and write poems. So, thank you :)

And I really salute you for having the courage for publishing your poem. I write poems too, but they always remain hidden in my diaries, and not here. I could only persuade myself to publish three poems here, which are not that close to my heart. It takes a LOT of courage to share a poem. I feel intimidated because by sharing a poem, I feel like I am sharing a part of myself.

When I read the topic, 'The Cradle', I got a preconceived idea that either the person is remembering his/her childhood or the mother is looking at her child in the cradle. I mean, anything, related to childhood.

And I can seriously tell you that this poem was truly amazing. It's really touching. I am in love with it. It's very important for the poem to convey the message, without the complexity. It's so beautifully written that I could feel how she felt.

She wanted kids because she never had any. But she had hope, that she would have them some day. It was truly beautiful captured. This poem was not only enchanting, but spectacular and real. It depicted all those emotions which were real.

Trust me, it's the truth because I never flatter anyone when it comes to poems.

Thanks again, for the PM. It's a wonderful poem.

Keep writing always, because, you can.

- Mahi

a little faith

shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
It's a cute one. Thanks for sharing. 
dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
You know Sanam, I miss your writing. You gave the true essence of a writer. You put your heart into your writing. You touch the readers' hearts. Can't explain it to you more than that. To put it in simple words, you are a true writer.

With these phrases, you altered my way of thoughts for the moments while reading the poem and giving you feedback.

for the cradle that rocked them, never held her

for the smiles that adorned their face, never wore on hers

hope was always there but the light never shone on her

I am a little unsure whether or not you've noticed this, but I have changed, greatly. But seeing you write this poem reminds me one of the main reasons my immaturity and stupidity is still seen within the teenager I am.

With love,
Nikki Hug

a little faith

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Edited:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1688166&PID=42646560&#

Edited by -Kanky- - 22 May 2011 at 1:12am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index