India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

& he is gone forever...

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Guys today was a major episode and it turned the story upside-down leaving us in a state of shock!!! Shocked but the most sad moment for me was when abhay had to kill sid & abhay crying Ouch But we all know that abhay will come back but the greatest tragedy for me was when Sid died OuchI know that he tried to kill the Raichands, Piya and T but i wanted him to become a nice vampire like abhay...although we all knew that he has already quit the serial,i could not help but really cry for him...Will miss u loads Sid & ur one-liners...even though i was very tensed yesterday but ur "what's up,other than me" to his parents really cracked me upLOL but now he is gone Cry I hope Ekta brings him as a nice person like she brings all the dead people back in her serialsTongue and we get to see our Kabab mein Handsome back...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxopallavisarkarangel_KSGhreeyaagreenleaf007-Swetha-

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I cannot believe what Maithalli did...Abhay waited for her 100 years and when she came face to face with him she froze him...I hate Maithalli and as for Abhay and Pia i feel like crying when i saw Abhay in dire state and his wish to meet Pia...

I wish Abhay and Pia unite fast after the leap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shopaholic-

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
now hate maithili stupid...feeling veryyy bad 4 abhay i cried when he cried...Cryi couldn't control my tears ...n sid y he died..will miss him alottt..am sad coz abhay easily killed sid!
piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marie_789

I cannot believe what Maithalli did...Abhay waited for her 100 years and when she came face to face with him she froze him...I hate Maithalli and as for Abhay and Pia i feel like crying when i saw Abhay in dire state and his wish to meet Pia...

I wish Abhay and Pia unite fast after the leap...

I too hope for the same although abhay and piya will reunite & fall in love all over againDay Dreaming ,but that maithili will once again come to disturb their lives Angry arrggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate that %$^%*%!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
ofcouse that was sadest moment when died ,his expression ,maithili s reaction for him although she never loved him touched my heart ,hey u talk about some one liner which sid said ,what up ,something something what did he mean ?
piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hreeyaa

now hate maithili stupid...feeling veryyy bad 4 abhay i cried when he cried...Cryi couldn't control my tears ...n sid y he died..will miss him alottt..am sad coz abhay easily killed sid!

although we know that he loved sid but they should have shown him saying bhaiii...or something like he did when sid was burning in fire...that would not have eased our pain but atleast it would have reassured us that abhay still has a heart of gold & he still loves sid despite of sid turning out into a devil
piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

ofcouse that was sadest moment when died ,his expression ,maithili s reaction for him although she never loved him touched my heart ,hey u talk about some one liner which sid said ,what up ,something something what did he mean ?

i will miss him yaar... & i hate maithili Angry and about the one-liner, in yesterday's episode when Mr & Mrs. Raichand came 2 see sid, he was sitting on the branch of a tree...when they saw him, then he asked them "Heyy What's Up besides me?" & laughed...that line cracked me up
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I hope Abhay can live with himself after killing his own blood Brother.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index