India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Do not comment =)) (Page 4)

prioty1000 Senior Member
prioty1000
prioty1000

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
no abhay cant and will not forget his true love piya...how much that witch tries...she made abhay cry today...Cry

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Originally posted by veena_rocks

i m also sadCry

bt wen did Sid show off his absConfused

sid was shirtless while fighting abhay...didn't you see that...LOLEmbarrassedTongue

That wasnt Sid yaar. that was the werewolf.

err..then why did abhay kill the werewolf with the stake..isn't the stake for vampires...LOL

Ekta maiyya k show me kuch bhi ho sakta haiWink

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
okay guys..*breathes out* it can't happen..i'll ask mods to close this before i get banned foreva...LOL

me also na..i just panicked...that metz truly convinced me she gave abhay amnesia..ROFL

i was so depressed i wasn't going to make top five post..but now i'm okay...LOL
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Abhay will only be frozen, its piya who will 4g8 everything. Metz is hoping Abhay will remain frozen till Piya dies her natural death and then she will come and get her Abhay.

yeah..but why did she say 'jab tum piya ko bhool jaooge'...
someone please explain that..i don't mind this topic getting closed..but plz someone explain what that kamini was saying.  

Maithali is hoping that Abahy will remain frozen till Piya dies her natural death and since that will take a very long time, she is hoping that Abhay will 4g8 about her and after her death neways, she will come and reclaim Abhay 4 herself. 

so basically she is saying that when abhay freezes..he will get amnesia right...
i'm not trying to be negative..but that doesn't make sense..how can you just 'forget' someone because you were frozen...

mom don't worry i will not forget anyone..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=abhayfan_dishu][QUOTE=IndigoBlues][QUOTE=abhayfan_dishu]
so basically she is saying that when abhay freezes..he will get amnesia right...LOL

i'm not trying to be negative..but that doesn't make sense..how can you just 'forget' someone because you were frozen...LOL

she is thinking that like for humans, time will act as a healer e1 for Abhay and like time makes human 4g8 everything, so will time make Abhay 4g8 everything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Unhappy hate you maithli. She deserves last of last position in megz top five post :( she made my abhay cry :( i will kill that witch
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
No Abhay won't forget Pia..Metz by telling him that Jab tum Pia ko Bhool jawogaye..Blah blah..!!
It mean that Abhay wuld be frozen all still.. n she'll unfrozen him when Pia will die..of old-age..?
 This means Metz wants Pia to Die on her own ..Abhay won't harm Metz But, protect Pia.. Metz can't harm Pia becoz Abhay loves her..neither she'll harm Abhay becoz she loves him..So she deiced to freeze him up..for herself..n send Abhay to erased Pia's memories so that even Pia can't un freeze Abhay..!! Got it..?? Like this Metz can have her Abhayandra after Pia die's naturally..?? 
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Metz u BitCh will kill u ... AngryAbhay ko rulaya ... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index