Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
What repulses me is the way they are handling Geet's character.  It is disheartening to see the character I once loved reduced to this.  I am wary that Maan will go this way too. Then what do we have left of the show?  SO has ruined the characters of all their leads in the past.  I dont want that to happen to our Maaneet.  Already there are ominous signs that it would.  Leaving now on a week long road trip. Bye.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Latha: Good morning

@ Opti:  Have a wonderful time with your family this week. 🤗Well planned!! Will you be able to access the internet whilst you are away?
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

medha, I actually accept what you are saying also.

I really don't know. Whenever the laado serial comes and that mad lady is cursing women or doing something mean to them, my maid asks me to pause it for a minute so that she can see it. and everytime she opens her mouth, i start my bhashan to her saying it is wrong, it is wrong all this, aolmost like my preaching to my son when he is seeing his big bang theory stuff. 

But I could not bear even a minute of it. Now what about people like us who cannot see that and now are being forced to see only that stuff for want of better options. 

My son has been after me to watch Modern Family with him and i am postponing because i don't have time. Now if all channels show only saas bahu stuff, i will have to start watching english serials with him. I like watching hindi serials but I don't want to see stuff where women keep wanting to kill each other in the name of reality and then want God to come and give sazaa to the culprits. 

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Opti

have a nice trip. have a great time. road trips are great fun. 
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1) Introduce Sam track and show Geet's unconditional support to Maan
2) a more far fetched dream of mine...Geet running a non profit organisation to help Girls like her...rather than making it too serious in handling things(like Bhalika Vadhu or Na aana is de.)
   they can show them handling it differently
3) Geet continuing her education
hegdemedha thumbnail
Usha, I agree that several of us here cannot stomach what is dished out daily on the mainstream general entertainment channels.  And, so if Star One decides that it does wants to go the way of those channels, we may be left with no option but to head out to the theatres, video stores, libraries and book stores and catch up on a few good movies and good books.

Well, maybe, I should also start preparing a list of things I've always wanted to do but never got around to doing.
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ all: Adios.🤗🤗🤗  Will catch up with you folks later during the day.
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Usha  In those serials either they show wanting/planning to harm each other or too much of sacrifice. In some of the serials they just have the animosity towards other for no reason (some serial,do not know the name...leads are Ahem, Gopi...her co-sister keeps planning to harm this girl) Why should be wasting all her energies planning to harm her? is beyond me to understand. Even in real life i see such things, it is like if someone is you brother's wife you automatically start hating her(with no reason what so ever).
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

me back...

GM latha and medz...

Usha... this tuesday will be the D- Day for me...
but next to the exams I was still attending regular classes... and this was my last project... a painting...now I have to write an essay and then finished...

last thursday I also past the last test off my English exams... so I can proudly say...me past ...this is thanks to all the reading and writing I have been doing the last 6 years on IF...
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@latha...

please ad... NO dev nandini...
dev does have the right to fall in love... but NO way with a sister or cousin...fly member off geet...

oke gals me off... sleeping time...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago