@ Setfree

hiiiπŸ€—

not only cooking sab ash ash 🀣

@ Ash

hiiiπŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Anyone who still wants to see Gurti or Maaneet...contribute here instead of crying😊

geetfangeet thumbnail
k all i am going now, hope its a rumor  keep enjoying maja madi  tata byebye
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ALl

SHURIU KARO APNA hALLABOL

moi already told na TSUNAMIES aane waala hain

dekho kaise daily ek ke baad ek aa raha hain

Finally u ppl witness bada TSUNAMI tab aaplog utbi nahi sakthi
😭

k guyz bye i will catch u after 2hrs after reaching the home tab tak cont karo Halla bol
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Aarya, Ash, Brunda, Deeps, Jyoti, Opti, Parisa, Preeti (if you are stalking) Roshini, Sanjana, Shali, Shreya, Sush, Swati, Usha and any others I may have missed: Hello all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Well, the production house and creatives must be a relieved lot this weekend.  At least the bashers will head off in the direction of the channel this weekend, giving them some respite.  It would also give the production house some further time to work on its new show without interruptions from the crazy bunch of fans of its golden goose. 
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well i am getting Blamed for this now😳
The NIght I keel Maaneet and the next day news of show goin off Air..Sab mera Balaatkaar karne Daud rahe hai..
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Usha: It appears that our wish might get fulfilled sooner rather than later. 

If this is indeed true, we should send a reminder to the creatives and production house to suspend the present storyline at the earliest and go back to the original track and give it a proper closure.

Edit

@ Lily: Hello πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Medha -I was busy stalking previous  pages ,so sorry for late reply.

BTW - I loved the new interpretation for "hoo-haa" in the previous DenπŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bye see you later!!
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Aarya: I'd reckon that there might be some contractual obligations that forbid the production house from taking the show to another channel.  That depends completely on the terms and condition of the contract, which we are not privy to.

@ Tere Liye: Welcome to the Den. 

Could you figure out MSK's principles? [PS: No, you don't have to answer that, if you don't want to.]

@ Lily: Thanks.  Now, I really do want to see a hoo-haa session where Maan is teaching hoo-haa to Geet.πŸ˜†

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ medha, aaryana

I don't think they will close geet immediately or anything. After all even they don't know how much they should bank on a new horse.

I agree on the contract obligations. Ideally they could bring back the old storyline and shift it to another channel

or shift it to a later timeslot to see if it still has people watching it. and then fade it out with reason.

But I really hope that they now atleast bring back geet and give her some real dialogues. Why not hope for the best. πŸ˜† 

Edit

one day i did not watch geet at 9.30 and see what happened πŸ€£
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago