Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Shreya

hw it is possible? Jo only  told na GHSP got another one Year extension
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG i think these SO ppl have lost it... They r hell bent on killing their golden goose... A bunch of dunderheads.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, Shreya. If they are going to massacre the show and the characters further, they better wind up. At least we'll still have some pleasant memories and GC and DD can try their luck in bollywood.  The last thing I want to see is Geet and Nandu on each other's throat like typical sis-in-laws after Nandu marries Dev and comes into the K house. Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
@ Swathi

hiii  🤗

hw r u? after a long time hw is ur leg? n hw is Kolkata Life?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:I agree with u...every year star one goes through this bhoot of revamp😆...when Geet and RBO were launched..it was also sort of a revamp with their two existing shows DMG and MJHT going through leaps and other all shows went off air...but what happened ?..the idea flopped badly with people rejecting DMG and MJHT post leaps and even Geet-RBO failed to get ratings with family saga going on..only when Geet turned into a youth oriented rom-com flick ,its trps went high...

So after all this if star one still does not learn any lesson...then nothing to say😕😆

@Shreya:There r two open options..either it goes off air or it becomes a saas-bahu drama😆..but with the amount of halla bol already started by the GCMs and other PKEK fans..I doubt this revamp is happening anytime soon😆😆...dunno about other shows but at least Geet and PKEK might not go off🤔..but we might see vampires as well as Maaneet turning into Saas-Bahu kachra😆

@Sanjana:Contract is renewed which is true..but when channel pulls the plug..noone knows😆
MishtyShona thumbnail
I completely agree with u opti...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
IF SO is going to mimic Star Plus what is the need to have a sepearate channel?  They should just merge it with Star Plus for the sake of synergy.
geetfangeet thumbnail

they sooomuch left to show like sameera,vicky etc etc etc 😉

MishtyShona thumbnail
hey sanjana am fine... leg is nearly ok... life in kolkatta is tooo hottt n humid... But am slowly beginning to enjoy it...
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
@ Opti

yup thats better Idea n option n GC n DD also get more accolades wr due to SO ka less coverage nt many ppl nt aware abt Gurti 's magic n talent