Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Daaku - It is not like no one paid attention to Geet's character. A lot of people appreciated this story simply because a girl decided to fight for her rights, and people admired Geet. The attention shifted to MSK only because the CV's started focusing more on MSK. 

Geet lost her importance only because the CV's made it that way. If people like MSK more than they like Geet today, it is because of the story the CV's have told. If she still stood for everything that she did an year ago, I would like her character more than that of MSK's. Today, they are equal to me at best. 
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Swan   we are the same viewers who has been with the Character since first day of this show,   so we understand character very deeply, GHSP's changed CVS every months   whoever come don't think it's necessary to watch previous episode and note down all the facts that's necessary,

They should hire Jyo  ๐Ÿคฃ atleast for one month this show will be back where it was, and we all will be cribbing free ๐Ÿ˜†

Usha Loved you take ๐Ÿคฃ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priti:In yesterday's episode Nandini did speak about her confusions to Geet when MSK gave her that marriage lecture๐Ÿ˜†..so somewhere Nandu is a confused soul right now...whether her family fixes this rishta or not ,she still is confused about this marriage๐Ÿค”;MSK and Geet both r aware of it...but still when it comes to Nandu and her family's decision,MSK doesn't want to interfere and thats the reason why he doesn't want to speak the truth and interuppt their plans in between,...But at the same time he wants to free Dev from the burden of this "Jijaji" tag which is stopping him from making any attempts to go near Nandini and somewhere MSK is responsible for putting this burden on Dev...So he decides to free him from this jijaji tag but making sure while doing so he is not interrupting the palns of this family...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And what crappy dialogues they are penning down for Dev: I want to live ... and Nandini is my oxygen ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
geetfangeet thumbnail
I wanted nandini to see dev lucky on bed :-)it would be a good twistEdited by bru22 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I personally loved Geet's character more than MSK's. Loved her spirit, her never say die attitude, her innocence, her grit, her principles...but all thats lost now...๐Ÿ˜ญ...It pains to see her character butchered so badly...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Penguin, start loving Maan Singh Khurana๐Ÿคฃ I bet he is one character who will never be messed up with๐Ÿ˜† GCMs and Devils take good care of that๐Ÿคฃ
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rhyming Pine: They are equal to you, and I think, to most of the devils, but to the majority, MSK is MSK, and his character should not be fiddled with, rest can go and jump in the Arabian Sea. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: an12345678

And what crappy dialogues they are penning down for Dev: I want to live ... and Nandini is my oxygen ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†We might get more such dialogues from Dev during his confession to Nandu...mayb even chanda mama bug hit Dev...u never know๐Ÿคฃ
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  1. Maan is not playing cupid for Dev... he came to know that dev is in love with Nandini...
  2. But Nadini thinks Dev is a married man.. her Jijaji... and bcos of that Dev is not able to tell anything to Nandini...
  3. And these all are happening bcos Maan asked Dev to act as MSK...
  4. So he is just trying to solve that fake MSK thing to Nandini.. bcos he don't want to spoil the so called Devni-lovestory... ๐Ÿคข
  5. And today he cleared that to Geet... if Nandini is Dev's true loved then she will comes to him even if he hides in a Jungle...๐Ÿ˜†
  6. And Dev in other side said to Lucky that if you love someone.. don't waste time in telling that to your loved one... which means Dev really want to confess his love towards
  7. Nandini.. but he is helples... bcos he is MSK before Nandini...๐Ÿ˜•
    thats why Maan want reveil the truth to Nandini... So that Dev can share his feeling...
  8. And Nandini decision is upto her...(Dev's taqdir...)
  9. Actually Maan want the end decision to be made from Nandini.. Dev or Daman is upto her...
  10. And thats why he don't want to ruine the Nandini's rishta...

phewww...๐Ÿ˜ƒ