Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den:Raat Akeli Hai Phas gaye MMS mein# - Page 12

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Priti and Opti:From MSK's words all I can judge is he will help Dev by just making sure that he frees Dev from the bondage of this "Jijaji"😆 which is a hurdle in his life right now...Once thats done,then it depends on Dev's fate which MSK mentions today and of course Nandu's decision...

I din't hv much problem with MSK's dialogues today ...

Its Geet's dialgoues which bothered me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetfangeet thumbnail
Hello all:-)today episode was good .cvs balanced maan's character .maaneet scenes was cute ,jmama's background score of pink panther was nice funky .
The thing is, Maan is not going over the top with helping Dev unlike Geet.
Maan just wants to make sure, Dev has a chance to express his feelings but Maan is not interfering with anything. He even gave Nandu some good marriage advise. We can't judge Maans character now, he might tell Dev to disclose his past, or Saint Dev might do it him self. We have to give the CVs a chance, even though they have disappointed us. 

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Folks

I am really tired from my trip and had fallen asleep on the comp 🥱

Goodnight 🤗
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: swan20

Although i'm happy that there's a possibility of Sameera coming, going by the CVs track record i have little hope of a strong track and a good explanation of what happened with MSK & Sameera which will justify his hatred for women which he had earlier......Geet's reaction is another concern...the immature kiddish behavior she displays nowadays..i dread to think how she'll react when Sameera comes...🤔

She probably will again leave KM and go away, only this time down south to find her long lost cousins yet again, and this time around, Maan can pretend to be a funny accented south indian. 

Brace urselves. These set of recycling guru's will give us something in these lines only. 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: polly23

One thing I have notice is when CVS try to balance MSK's character consistency, they sacrifice Gee't character consistency , Is it because there is no woman CVS to portrait a Female character. When Swati  Pandy was there last year Geet's character was unique . 

i think so Polly...a woman's perspective is needed......Having said that the CVs just need to do their homework...watch some old episodes to understand these characters. If we viewers can understand them, then why can't they...
21-07 thumbnail
usha!! loved ur post..you just gave mindblowng explinations..👏
🤣I m cracked up after reading them..🤣
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think you guys gonna like this.😉😆

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcB--gjhjH4[/YOUTUBE]

Do Comment here

Edited by -Dimple- - 12 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I do not have a problem with Dev-Nandini track and they falling in love. I have a BIG PROBLEM with the way it's being handled -- no homework done. 
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All of this Happening is because 
Maaneet Have Amnesia  😛,   Nahhh its CVS who has Amnesia and they are lazy to complete their HW😡

Daqu did you  see the Fry Pan i gave to bang the Mr, Channel 🤣 it's a strong one you will be able to bang all the CVS, PH and Mr. Channel 🤣