geet was not cheated

geet did not marry any dev

geet was not pregnant

geet was angry with her family ainwayi

she ran off to delhi

fell in love with maan

and he did not accept her with baby because she was not pregnant

she has a darling devta devar called deva 

she got married to maan and suddenly one day she put colour on her devar because her hubby dearest did not want to play holi.

they fought and she was just plain ziddi and she ran off to amritsar

maan and devar deva followed her to manaofy her 

now who is this NT that you are all talking about. 

and what is this geet's character that you are all talking about.

I am very confused.

she just wants happiness for her sister just like she found happiness for herself in the khurana mansion.

and of course she will get angry when her hubby's past girl friends tapkofy, she is a normal wife. when devar did not do anything, how can maan be mahaan of having accepted her with past baggage when she had none.

now I am sooo happy, 

now I am on the same page as the char sher people and the channel people and everybody else.

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

Melodious Tinkle: They destroyed a good track ...  πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
which good track?πŸ˜•
Pallu, Maan's pagdi does not have a steady grip as it is not intertwined  with his hair. If he does not hold it, it could fall leave his bare head visible to all those who think he has long tresses inside that turban. 
One thing I have notice is when CVS try to balance MSK's character consistency, they sacrifice Gee't character consistency , Is it because there is no woman CVS to portrait a Female character. When Swati  Pandy was there last year Geet's character was unique .  Edited by polly23 - 12 years ago
jyo!somewhere I agree with  ur point of view for maan..
But what possibly could be the explination for geet'sdialouges??
they were horrible to say the least..🀒

today's episode looks promising...things seem to be improving...but am still not sure about geet's views or her thought processπŸ˜•

more after watching it
@Opti- He just wants to make sure Nandu's rishta is safe, and they won't back out if Nandani rejects Dev and goes for Daman instead. 
@Opti:The fact that MSK does not reveal his identity on that same day when family will take Nandu's rishta itself proves that he does not want to break her marriage...he just wants to keep the doors open for Nandu herself to decide whether she wants to go with Daman or Dev once truth comes out and here if CVs don't want to fully kill MSK's character,then I m also assuming that MSK will ask Dev to tell the truth about his past deeds to Nandu first before moving ahead...And then Nandu can take her decision ..but if Nandu's rishta breaks then she won't b left with this option of Daman or Dev na...thats why MSK doesn't want to break her rishta and wants to tell the truth after her rishta is fixed so that she can hv this option in hand😳 

@An:But we still dunno how will MSK reveal his identity and whether he will tell all about Dev's past or not..so I feel its too early to judge MSK's principles here because the truth is not out yet
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by blahblablah

@Opti- He just wants to make sure Nandu's rishta is safe, and they won't back out if Nandani rejects Dev and goes for Daman instead. 
ExactlyπŸ‘πŸΌ