Saas Bina Sasuraal

What if it had been one of the Chaturs?

mtr2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If it had been Prachin or Gyan who had unknowingly become friendly with Malati ( maybe because they were too young to remember what she looked like), then what would they have done? Pashu would have probably hit them but they would not be kicked out of the house, right? Would there have been a voting about what to do? 

For all their hypocrisy about accepting Toasty like a "beti", the double standard is quite apparent  in the punishment meted out.

Makes me wonder what the story is about Chatur's sister who is supposed to be on Malati's side. CVs seem to have dropped that story line.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, forgot abut the sister,let's hope she discovers Toasty's dilema and invites Sudha to join in her quest to destroy Chattar putters👏 Edited by suresh555 - 12 years ago
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they pbably would hve said they are no longer a true son, no longer apart of the family
blah blah blah

im sorry but malti isnt the boogie man , they dont know we should run the opposite direction when they see her!
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you make a good point, chaturs give big lectures to nikki parents and look what they do.
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: scinerd

you make a good point, chaturs give big lectures to nikki parents and look what they do.

the only reason they lectured is because they like feeling superior. specially pashu. they didnt do it to help anyone,
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i was thinking about the same when i saw the voting drama. what if gyan or prachin innocently befriended malti?