Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven:TeriTakdeerMeMujhko,WoAbTohLikhRahaHoga (Page 8)

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
hi nori my dear sweet sis pakka i will comment today warna i don't know wat will happen but i am not taking rish rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

muh mein paani aarahi hai i didn't have my breakfast rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the flooru had dinner at 12 gr8 rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor that too varitey dishes ..i will only eat chicken no muttonrolling on the floor rolling on the floor

i thought mutton biryaani is actually chicken so i had that first n den shifted to chickenEmbarrassedROFLi like mutton alsoROFL...we shared our table with a muslim family n they looking at me like am insaneROFLROFLROFL

ROFL
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LoVe.KaSh-

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floorthat's gr8 nut my bro knows about KaSh and heaven he won't anyone  rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floorso sweet of him and he supports me he is fed with me becaz i was uses KaSh dialogues on him show my crazi ness  rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

lucky yuDay Dreamingthat is way i always wanted a bro *sigh*..but yeah neva mind..if i tell my sis she wont mind i guess but will surely b unhappy seing my madnessROFLROFLROFLshe  loves SA but not fond of KSG donno yROFLROFLROFL

we both have a fight becaz of it he talks will u plz get over it  rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floori always write KaSh here and there he tells u r mad rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floorno one will lovee a jodi like this rolling on the floor rolling on the floorbut he sits and watch KaSh scenes with me even he is not a KaSh fan i do things for him and blackmail him so he is in my control rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
hey sorry i disappeared!
i went to go eat spagettiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.Kashian

Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
hehe Jackie! I am eating that too
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LoVe.KaSh-

muh mein paani aarahi hai i didn't have my breakfast rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the flooru had dinner at 12 gr8 rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor that too varitey dishes ..i will only eat chicken no muttonrolling on the floor rolling on the floor

i thought mutton biryaani is actually chicken so i had that first n den shifted to chickenEmbarrassedROFLi like mutton alsoROFL...we shared our table with a muslim family n they looking at me like am insaneROFLROFLROFL

ROFL
rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floortaht happened to me i ate mutton thinking it was chicken later changed it and eating infront of othes i a decent rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor i only share table with the ones i know it so weird like how others look rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeldmg16

Congo on New Thread

Ps I am not here :D Will be bk later ;)
Rishu, Poo and other Who dint comment on my shop! I want Comment today kaise bhi Evil SmileLOL
EmbarrassedROFLokay madamEvil Smile
-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari.Kashian

hehe Jackie! I am eating that too

hehe! really?
mine was leftover from yesterday...LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index