Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven:TeriTakdeerMeMujhko,WoAbTohLikhRahaHoga (Page 5)

-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
ROFLi slep at 12 woke up at 4..nd den slept..i so wanted to see the status of heavenROFL

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LoVe.KaSh-

ROFLi slep at 12 woke up at 4..nd den slept..i so wanted to see the status of heavenROFL
wat a gr8 connection we both came early today rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor  i was impatient to come to heaven rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
tell me about it..my mom was getting ready to go to office n i was praying jaldi jaldi jao nd the minute she was out i came hereROFLROFLROFL
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LoVe.KaSh-

tell me about it..my mom was getting ready to go to office n i was praying jaldi jaldi jao nd the minute she was out i came hereROFLROFLROFL
i was not able to sleep i woke took my mob and was hear KaSh dmg songs rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor  tired to sleep i couldn't..mom was asking me u woke so early today suddenly y  rolling on the floor rolling on the floorafter tat i got a shower helped her wen she and papa went i came here rolling on the floor rolling on the floorshe was asking suddenly wat happened told tme to wake up early every day like this rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
back =)
whats going on guys?
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
hey fariHug
monakhan. IF-Dazzler
monakhan.
monakhan.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Wouldnt it be great if KSG & SA were in perfect couple (: i miss them teribly :( now bye !
-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

was not able to sleep i woke took my mob and was hear KaSh dmg songs rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor  tired to sleep i couldn't..mom was asking me u woke so early today suddenly y  rolling on the floor rolling on the floorafter tat i got a shower helped her wen she and papa went i came here rolling on the floor rolling on the floorshe was asking suddenly wat happened told tme to wake up early every day like this rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
ROFLROFLROFLgood, u can wake up early ,can impress ua mom and also help move the threadROFLROFLROFLROFL...wen mum was geting ready i was staring at her continously so she said i know u want me to get out soon ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index