Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven:TeriTakdeerMeMujhko,WoAbTohLikhRahaHoga - Page 4

-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tell me about it..my mom was getting ready to go to office n i was praying jaldi jaldi jao nd the minute she was out i came here🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -LoVe.KaSh-

tell me about it..my mom was getting ready to go to office n i was praying jaldi jaldi jao nd the minute she was out i came here🤣🤣🤣

i was not able to sleep i woke took my mob and was hear KaSh dmg songs   tired to sleep i couldn't..mom was asking me u woke so early today suddenly y  after tat i got a shower helped her wen she and papa went i came here she was asking suddenly wat happened told tme to wake up early every day like this
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
back =)
whats going on guys?
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wouldnt it be great if KSG & SA were in perfect couple (: i miss them teribly :( now bye !
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pooluvsKaSh-

was not able to sleep i woke took my mob and was hear KaSh dmg songs   tired to sleep i couldn't..mom was asking me u woke so early today suddenly y  after tat i got a shower helped her wen she and papa went i came here she was asking suddenly wat happened told tme to wake up early every day like this

🤣🤣🤣good, u can wake up early ,can impress ua mom and also help move the thread🤣🤣🤣🤣...wen mum was geting ready i was staring at her continously so she said i know u want me to get out soon 🤣🤣🤣
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣good, u can wake up early ,can impress ua mom and also help move the thread🤣...wen mum was geting ready i was staring at her continously so she said i know u want me to get out soon 🤣🤣🤣

yup i again but she gets angry telling u sit infront of pc from morning  i also want her to go soon she tells i knows ur tricks i was telling no mom nothing like so  my well knows my intension
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
poo: hum sher hai tho mums bhi sava sher hai or is it the other way round?🤣🤣🤣
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail

poo: hum sher hai tho mums bhi sava sher hai or is it the other way round?🤣🤣🤣

other way is better i always fools my mom she is always asking wat u does in lappy all the time i have no ans if i tell she won't understand   Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 12 years ago
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
same here...shes like always complaining to my sis that donno wat does she do sitting infront ov the PC the whole day🤣🤣🤣wen my sis asks i say umm nothing just googling sumthing important🤣🤣
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Poo, Rishu and MOna!  🤗