Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Maan Ke Asool-Maan Ka Kartavya (Page 5)

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

guys main aaj phir rukoongi nahi - but I'm missing u guys loads. sorry

Muni will u pm me the link. Big ANju M fan...love
Amru

bye guys!!Cry

u take care Ammmyyy and come back all refreshed and rejuvenated...will miss yaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Geet :-
Aap ki aankhon mein kuch maheke hue se raaz hai...
Aap se bhi khoobsurat aap ke andaaz hai...Embarrassed
Aap ki aankhon mein kuch maheke hue se raaz hai...
Aap ki baaton mein phir koi sharaarat to nahin...
Bevaja taarif karna aap ki aadat to nahin...
Aap ki badmaashiyon ke yeh naye andaaz hai...EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing

Maan :- 
Are Tumne Jo, Dekha Hai, Socha Hai, Samjha Hai, Jaana Hai...
Voh Mein Nahin.. Voh Mein Nahin...
Logon Ki, Nazron Ne, Mujhko Yahan Jo Bhi Maana Hai...
Voh Mein Nahin.. Voh Mein Nahin...Wink
Awaara Badal Ko Saudaayi Paagal Ko, Duniya Mein Samjha Hai Kaun...
Are Deewano Mujhe Pehechano, Zara Pehechano, Mein Hoon Maan...ROFL
ROFL

Reserved!Tongue
i m in total flash back mood...n henz da old melodiesEmbarrassed

laavvvuu meri jaaan meri tejji shishterrr Hug

Just LOVEEE your song selection... Sooo apt!!! Clap You always picked the most relevent shongs.. Main hamesha sochti hoon, maine yeh kyun nahi socha? LOLWinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Cute is the one word that comes to mind when I saw today's epi..so I'll make a list of all the cute stuff...u hang on till then

Ola Family!!

The show was GOOOD!!

I liked it. I had put behind everything about Dev's past, etc. But Maan brought it up with subtlety. It's clear he has hang ups about Nandini making a match with Dev. He just wants to be a good bro and do the right thing too.

The Mahiii was way to extended today, but I loved the outcome. Waking up together...it was the cutest scene ever. Warm. Mushy. Gooey.All Me!!  I loved the bit where she woke up in his arms...sighhh i want more of it now.

Dev and Maan scene...Despite all the gile-shikve...I like that Maan still cares for his brother. He loves him. He can't fight that!

The cherry on the top - teji pammi scene...my heart goes out to pammi. Man I love their jodi.
Muah

I am totally agree with the red bold part, i seriously loved it the way she got up in his arms, loved the way she strtch her arms, and suddenly felt his face, and the way she got looked at him so near of her with smile, was very cute...

I even loved the dialogue of asool of MSK, but don't know hadn't touched me, it seems so fake to me now at this moment...First time in history of GHSP i founf chup bilkul chup so thanda...I think i am way too tiredOuch...

Muniza

no MD it happens...sometimes it becomes irritating to digest what is against your usool... but i am sure these 2 days break will halp u get over it and make u feel better adn the fact that it is a daily soap at the end of the day..

Ammyy...tej pammi scene after soo many days felt good...u noe me feels the Pammi actress isnt very regular..i mean if u see she dint even shoot for laung da lashkara...maybe this is her part time project and thats why they are not able to focus on that track as much we want them to!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBassoInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

guys main aaj phir rukoongi nahi - but I'm missing u guys loads. sorry

Muni will u pm me the link. Big ANju M fan...love
Amru

bye guys!!Cry

u take care Ammmyyy and come back all refreshed and rejuvenated...will miss yaHug

awww amru tumhara take padhna abhi baaki hai mere dost

tum itni chetti chetti ja rahi ho? Hug

acha challooo good iz the night LOLWinkTongue keep missing us so you come back soon Embarrassed

maaneet_piscesmechantefille

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Anka: Not only the actress playing Pammi but Prashant Chawla who plays Tej is doing another show on Star Plus .. so he keeps going back and forth hence the sort of delay in their track ..

Z

maaneet_piscesEBassomechantefille

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Updated my take on Page 1:

Yayyy... i knew itHug

Onto the episode:

Thank Heavens we got Maaneet today! Warna they were barely together this week! And we got sweet moments to cherish as well.

ya friday agar nahi dikhate toh bahut sad ho jaate sab!!!!

I just wish they'd leave it all up to Maan to decide everything like he did today .. especially loved his dialogues over holding his priciples over relations .. we got our MSK there Smile and I'm glad he made Geet understand it .. as she said herself she has many things to learn about him and life itself .. in every phase of their life together Maan will teach her all these things .. because she is till now that 18-year-old girl .. and Maan has been her teacher to date .. so it was good to see that today Smile .. 

ya well...provided she learns now onwardsEmbarrassed

so tomorrow he will be revealing it all to Nandini .. and I think he'll either plant a picture of Maaneet together .. or she'll end up finding it .. according to spoiler pics .. I think it'll happen Monday because at the back I see Geet in her nightie that she was wearing today ..

eyesight or binoculars?? i never noticed her...had to go check thepisture again and then realisedLOL

Was Geet's dialogue before Maan came up of reference to the future? Kyunki she still has a lot to learn about MSK .. such as his past which he hasn't revealed yet .. Ermm Maybe .. and I hope so .. that when they go back to Delhi they touch on his past somehow someway .. Idk I just wanna see an Aitraaz track with Sameera LOLLOLLOL

yaaa...that would be nice...adult stuff...lol...we really want to see passion in Geet and period...lol...i do hope they bring Mouni as Sameera and get her soonSmile

LMAO Lucky and his Preeto .. wanna do rasleela but Lucky grabs Deva ShockedROFL I wish Preeto saw that and said HAILA DOSTANA 2!!!! ROFLROFLROFL

Coming to the best part about today's episode: Maaneet on Sofa Embarrassed .. haha they were romancing on the couch and fell asleep on it too .. kinne cute lage the haina Embarrassed .. lol Geet wakes up and strokes his cheek Blushing and then gets to her usual nautanki LOL .. I've always wanted this scene where she bothers him with her hair .. flicks it and stuff and he gets irritated like that .. but MSK being MSK is different .. instead of grabbing her he PUSHES her away ROFLROFL .. typical Maaneet ROFL .. it reminded me of that outhouse night where they were bothering each other while they were trying to go to sleep Day Dreaming and Mahiii then BALWANT-UH! LOL Love that extra syllable Tej ends up giving to each name .. GEET-UH .. now BALWANT-UH! ROFL .. chalo let's see how our Ballu gets out of this one ..

Me too thinks and assumes they must be talking on the sofa and slept baateing karte karte...MD next time bed par soyege...fikar notBig smile

Precap: Hmm .. I think Geet hurts herself on purpose to keep Maan out of trouble or from getting him scolded for not being downstairs on time .. chalo .. I know MSK will fume at the fact that she did that ... Embarrassed

Waah waah kya predication haiClap

mechantefilleroseinbloomInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
yo yo yo...willl watch epi now!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBassoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Gotta go to a meeting.. be back in half an hr!

maaneet_piscesInfinitedreams

Go to top