Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
nope
boston!!

but hmm will be coming to Long Island too..

near amityville!!
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
btw vrush I was just thinking about you today!
Dont ask me why 🤣
EBasso thumbnail
ohh cool im in huntingon - same exit on LIE - 15 min north of amityville. 😳 mujh se bhi mil lena 🤗
-RushTrip- thumbnail
i wont ask y

so y dont you just say...what nightmares..you getting about me now?/
EBasso thumbnail
LOL - i was just thinking about your last visit (actually one before last) and how you were totally 🤪 and had me on the same drugs as you!  and my mind was totally in the gutter for at least 3 days after that 🤣
-RushTrip- thumbnail
h aha...

welcome to my world

and i hope you did have a fab day at work..

at least a random smile once in a while!!1

i am a certifiable nutcase...and love to drag everyone..there!!
EBasso thumbnail
LOL thanks - I was sucked right in 🤣 I dont think you would've had to make too much effort in that department - 🤣

not that I am calling you a freak or anything - but my official name is "freak magnet" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
EBasso thumbnail
anyway so where are you now? Amd?
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

so far I have no hope that vicky or sameera will ever be brought in. when they should've been, a whole new track came in the name of first satyaNAAS and phir DevaNAND 🤣

They could have brought Vicky instead of Annie and NT's sister instead of Arjun. that would have been so much more acceptable...

even now - if they liked ss so much he could have come as Vicky why Dev??

Sameera is definitely long gone!!! I dont think she is coming back!! 😡 I'd be the happiest if she does... btw do u see how i am using reverse psychology here? 🤣

I donot noe if you follow Nissar on facebook or not...but he had once quoted that Geet story is moving too fast and that time Geet TRP's were very high i mean comparatively...thats why these 2 tracks were not brought in because if they would have definitely wanted that the show to last long...

ofcourse then then the satyaNAAS and the DevaNAND...dekho Dev track was brought to incorporate gurmeet's leaves...because vicky and sameera both would have needed him...

Abhi phir trp gir gayi...aur show stretch hone ki jagah shutdown hone walas hai🤣🤣 aur woh achanak se disclaimer kaise de sakte the ki "Samir Sharma will from now on essay the role of Vicky"🤣🤣🤣🤣 ye toh Mammey types baat ho gayi "Ab aayega pahaar uth ke neeche!!!😆

Sameera toh waapis aani hi hai...ab woh baat alag hai ki tab tak show rehta hai ya nahi...

aapki reverse pshycology me too successfully implementing...one side me filing petitions and all and on the second side all prepared for it to go off air...😆
-RushTrip- thumbnail
oh yes...

i am a freak.and i m loving it...

just like the big Mac!!