Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Maan Ke Asool-Maan Ka Kartavya (Page 13)

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

shoot anka i forgot to comment on your take.. will do that now.. agar weekend mein time mila toh padh lena a-okay?

shoot??? oh i like that...i generally use the word fish...kalse shoot bolungiLOL haan haan will read later...u also read when freeSmile

chalo final wala bye byeee!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75


Seriously look at Maan's, he's so curious to know, why she doesnt wanna allow him to leave her, and her eyes totally thirsty for him, she doesnt wanted him to leave her, she looks tired of this chupa chupi, she so wanted him to be with her only, wanted to sleep in peace...I can understand their desperation...Aiyyooo send them Delhi they want their own room, where they peacefully romance and sleep...




Muniza
 
 
Mumma east ho ya west...
maan singh ki aankho mein hai zest
dilli ho ya amritsar
hum mehsoos karenge msk ki staring ka asar
bedroom mile ya backyaard
woh ghoorta rahega baar baar
 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
you think in aankho ki pyaas chip jaayegi after they go back to delhi and get some privacy
 
NAHI kabhi NAHI... yeh aankhe issi tarah geet ko niharti rahegi always and forever Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

@ Zzz : positive vibe toh idiot family ki identity hai...riteWink
U have a ot of predictions...main toh itna kabhi sochti hi nahi...jo dikhayege woh dekhte rahege Wink
 
LOL-----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@MD : EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ek aur baar love you tooHug
 
Mujhe bhi do na Hug
@ Diva : jaldi aa jaaon...ketchup karkeLOL
 
nahiiin ab mind change kar diya... MUSTARD chalega? -----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Shivi : on off??? kaha ho tum, kaha ho tum???
 
main yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan... nursing home mein yaar samjha karooo -----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL
aray nahin i am here went to go grab some yogurtBig smile...then will get ready for work.
 
 
Ohh night shift kya??? btwww - kal I said I am all yours aur tum bhaag gayi AngryEmbarrassed
main so gayi thi, sarryEmbarrassed actually i am sick too na that is whyBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri

shoot anka i forgot to comment on your take.. will do that now.. agar weekend mein time mila toh padh lena a-okay?

shoot??? oh i like that...i generally use the word fish...kalse shoot bolungiLOL haan haan will read later...u also read when freeSmile

chalo final wala bye byeee!!!
 
LOL haan shoot bolna shit ka replacement hai.. fish toh - tum jaanti ho kiska replacement hai ROFL
 
 
acha i will read it soon..
 
 
anyway I was leaving since I thought mumma left and after you i was the only one left!
 
Na princess rukii na LuveyTubz aayee... Cry sab mujhe chod ke chale gaye CryCryCry
 
okay nautanki khatam.. tum jaao... so jaao.. aaram se.. will see you soon!
 
final waala hug Hug
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by -honeydew-

dev shdnt be shwn a sissy
at least one character has been shown to be consistentROFL

Aiyyooo Shivi you cracked me up ROFL...





Muniza
LOLLOLLOLLOL
sahi kaha na di maine? Dev is a coward and will always be one...at least one character the new foolish team members gotOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

@ Zzz : positive vibe toh idiot family ki identity hai...riteWink
U have a ot of predictions...main toh itna kabhi sochti hi nahi...jo dikhayege woh dekhte rahege Wink
 
LOL-----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@MD : EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ek aur baar love you tooHug
 
Mujhe bhi do na Hug
@ Diva : jaldi aa jaaon...ketchup karkeLOL
 
nahiiin ab mind change kar diya... MUSTARD chalega? -----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Shivi : on off??? kaha ho tum, kaha ho tum???
 
main yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan... nursing home mein yaar samjha karooo -----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL
aray nahin i am here went to go grab some yogurtBig smile...then will get ready for work.
 
 
Ohh night shift kya??? btwww - kal I said I am all yours aur tum bhaag gayi AngryEmbarrassed
main so gayi thi, sarryEmbarrassed actually i am sick too na that is whyBig smile
 
awww acha acha no worries... main apne aap ke saath time pass kar rahi thi...
 
pehle gaano se
phie jokes se
phir kaam khatam ho gaya
toh ghar chali gayee ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by muniza75


Seriously look at Maan's, he's so curious to know, why she doesnt wanna allow him to leave her, and her eyes totally thirsty for him, she doesnt wanted him to leave her, she looks tired of this chupa chupi, she so wanted him to be with her only, wanted to sleep in peace...I can understand their desperation...Aiyyooo send them Delhi they want their own room, where they peacefully romance and sleep...




Muniza
 
 
Mumma east ho ya west...
maan singh ki aankho mein hai zest
dilli ho ya amritsar
hum mehsoos karenge msk ki staring ka asar
bedroom mile ya backyaard
woh ghoorta rahega baar baar
 
ROFL
 
you think in aankho ki pyaas chip jaayegi after they go back to delhi and get some privacy
 
NAHI kabhi NAHI... yeh aankhe issi tarah geet ko niharti rahegi always and forever Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFL I know he is badmaash, aankho se SR mananey ka experience hai isse...




Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

@ Zzz : positive vibe toh idiot family ki identity hai...riteWink
U have a ot of predictions...main toh itna kabhi sochti hi nahi...jo dikhayege woh dekhte rahege Wink
 
LOL-----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@MD : EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ek aur baar love you tooHug
 
Mujhe bhi do na Hug
@ Diva : jaldi aa jaaon...ketchup karkeLOL
 
nahiiin ab mind change kar diya... MUSTARD chalega? -----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Shivi : on off??? kaha ho tum, kaha ho tum???
 
main yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan... nursing home mein yaar samjha karooo -----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL
aray nahin i am here went to go grab some yogurtBig smile...then will get ready for work.
 
 
Ohh night shift kya??? btwww - kal I said I am all yours aur tum bhaag gayi AngryEmbarrassed
main so gayi thi, sarryEmbarrassed actually i am sick too na that is whyBig smile
 
awww acha acha no worries... main apne aap ke saath time pass kar rahi thi...
 
pehle gaano se
phie jokes se
phir kaam khatam ho gaya
toh ghar chali gayee ROFLROFLROFLROFL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
awww...good at least u can give urself some company acha hai...good good i am proud of uWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MAAN'S ESSENTIAL ITEMS =P ~ MAAN MANIA!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 413   Views: 89309

AnjuMaanManiac 413 89309 14 December 2011 at 1:44am by fatema_007
maan is not unique...yahan to kitne saare maan hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: chullbulli   Replies: 66   Views: 25731

chullbulli 66 25731 24 October 2011 at 9:46am by _Rashmi
100,000 Votes for MAAN-CONGRATULATIONS MAAN Fans.

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 41   Views: 17700

-Mmmmm- 41 17700 13 October 2011 at 2:21pm by MissIamTheBoss
maan maan maan

2 3 4 5

Author: lody   Replies: 38   Views: 15327

lody 38 15327 05 April 2011 at 9:18pm by sravyaluvsmaan
maan...maan ...maan

2 3 4 5

Author: raym1   Replies: 36   Views: 23729

raym1 36 23729 18 January 2011 at 1:17am by blackb28

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index