Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Anka haha thankyou for replying to my take .. btw didn't they apparently have Mouni Roy for the role of Sameera before but cancelled the plans :S ? Does anyone know why ?

Z
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Anka: Not only the actress playing Pammi but Prashant Chawla who plays Tej is doing another show on Star Plus .. so he keeps going back and forth hence the sort of delay in their track ..

Z

See we trying to reason out every move...looks like positivity rubbed too much on us😆

abhi toh we can hope that we will get a conclusion to this story...and they dont leave it untold..

No idea...Mouni was to play...if she is going to play still is sthng nobody noes...i hope she does...i think she would be really nice😃
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

no MD it happens...sometimes it becomes irritating to digest what is against your usool... but i am sure these 2 days break will halp u get over it and make u feel better adn the fact that it is a daily soap at the end of the day..

Ammyy...tej pammi scene after soo many days felt good...u noe me feels the Pammi actress isnt very regular..i mean if u see she dint even shoot for laung da lashkara...maybe this is her part time project and thats why they are not able to focus on that track as much we want them to!!!

Ya Tej Pammi scene was cute, loved the way he gave her bangles, and said "kya kuch de nahin sakta hoon", i found it so cute...I am not sure if she is just part time, but yes her scenes are short, specially since last week...

Actually i liked his talking about asool, loved what he told Geet "main apne bhai ke liye kisi ko ghalat rai nahin de sakta, aur mere asool rishton se bhi badh kar hai, tum janti ho" i seriously loved it, but he by himself killed his asool for Geet, and forgave Dev, and being so normal with him...Tell you honestly i am very strict with my asool, i am very soft person, but anything which is really big like rape, killing someone, torture someone, i can't change my asool...I even believe to give punishment to my own blood, my own son if he is wrong somewhere...Anyways i know it's a show, but today this dialogue of Maan not touched me the way it use to touch...

Muniza
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Ya Tej Pammi scene was cute, loved the way he gave her bangles, and said "kya kuch de nahin sakta hoon", i found it so cute...I am not sure if she is just part time, but yes her scenes are short, specially since last week...

Actually i liked his talking about asool, loved what he told Geet "main apne bhai ke liye kisi ko ghalat rai nahin de sakta, aur mere asool rishton se bhi badh kar hai, tum janti ho" i seriously loved it, but he by himself killed his asool for Geet, and forgave Dev, and being so normal with him...Tell you honestly i am very strict with my asool, i am very soft person, but anything which is really big like rape, killing someone, torture someone, i can't change my asool...I even believe to give punishment to my own blood, my own son if he is wrong somewhere...Anyways i know it's a show, but today this dialogue of Maan not touched me the way it use to touch...

Muniza

Tej Pammi make a fine pair...and act just fine...nahi toh generally emotional scenes are always overacted by female leads but Pammi is perfect with them...

MD he dint kill his asool...my POV...i think his asool says that u should give a second chance to the one repenting...he wasnt convinced till he saw Dev's genuine concern for his and Geet's relation adn thats what changed his perspective towards him...

He also gave second chance to Daarji remember...and even Arjun despite doubting him soo many times...only because Daarji too was repenting and Arjun showed signs of being nice... but MSK never forgives those who dont even repent like Naintara and Brij...

but yes...the situations are such that the dialogue might have seemed depthless😊
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Tej Pammi make a fine pair...and act just fine...nahi toh generally emotional scenes are always overacted by female leads but Pammi is perfect with them...

MD he dint kill his asool...my POV...i think his asool says that u should give a second chance to the one repenting...he wasnt convinced till he saw Dev's genuine concern for his and Geet's relation adn thats what changed his perspective towards him...

He also gave second chance to Daarji remember...and even Arjun despite doubting him soo many times...only because Daarji too was repenting and Arjun showed signs of being nice... but MSK never forgives those who dont even repent like Naintara and Brij...

but yes...the situations are such that the dialogue might have seemed depthless😊

Well said darling, i said na i am way too tired right now that my brain not working properly, but seriously liked what you have said about his asool, and now i am feeling really good about that dialogue, thank u and lub ju for finally brought me back in form🤗🤗...

Muniza
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Well said darling, i said na i am way too tired right now that my brain not working properly, but seriously liked what you have said about his asool, and now i am feeling really good about that dialogue, thank u and lub ju for finally brought me back in form🤗🤗...

Muniza

🤗🤗🤗  yayyy...i am glad you liked my POV...and always love you in the lively mood...i hope luvey comes too...i am sure she will rejuvenate you even more...she sure has the knack for it😃

Love youuu tooo🤗🤗
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anka, hmm lol ya the positivity vibe.. lage raho! :P

I guess considering they gave TeMmi insight today, they will be culminating that soon after MSK reveals himself as well .. perhaps Tej will see that MSK went to this extent just to get to Geet.. and Tej who is always around Pammi who has been baring his rude behaviour till now has not made as much as an UFF sounds.. should deserve more and far better! He'll learn from MSK!

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aayi re aayi re le mai aayi hu tere liye
toda re toda re har bandhan ko pyar ke liye
jan re jan re aaja tujhme sama jau mai
dil re dil re teree sanso me bas jau mai

chahat hai agar aake mujhse mil jaa too
ya phir aisa kar dharati se mila de mujhko
too hee re too hee re tere bina mai kaise jiyu
aja re aaja re yu hee tadpa naa too mujhko

sau bar bulaye mai sau bar aau ik bar jo dil diya
ik aankh roye toh duji bolo soyegi kaise bhala
inn pyar kee raho me patthar hain kitne unn sabko hee par kiya
ik nadi hu mai chahat bhari aaj milne sagar ko aayi yaha
sajna sajna aaj aansu bhee mithe lage

Infinitedreams thumbnail

🤗🤗🤗  yayyy...i am glad you liked my POV...and always love you in the lively mood...i hope luvey comes too...i am sure she will rejuvenate you even more...she sure has the knack for it😃

Love youuu tooo🤗🤗

Aiyyooo i am missing my MAc & Cheese now, yes she can make me laugh, but not sure if madam will come...Anyways love you for the lovely POV ðŸ¤—🤗...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
boyfriendwa, anka, amru, 🤗before I read ur replies let me go catch up to what else everyone is talking about 😳