Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gardes

Personally, I think Vishnu and Kalsanwali have a weird marriage - constantly abusive - verbally and physically.  It borders on kinky, specially today Kalsanwali ties Vishnu's feet.  Come one CVs, is it really necessary?

I wondered where they got this idea from ... Such a VIOLENT LOVE STORY ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

If she were a real person, I wonder if Babli will ever be a "normal" adult, having to watch these 2 dunderheads constantly battling.

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ gardes- Speakin' of what u mentioned regarding Vishnu & Kalsonwali, what u said reminded me of a fight they had which took place on the episode where Guddu & Bantu are drinkin' on the terrace, the day before Guddu's interview.  In this episode, they were yelling & physically fighting eachother but ended up in a u compromising position where from my memory Kalsonwali was on his lap.  Once they landed in this position, they stopped fighting & looked into eachother's eyes, both having this "I feel so turned on" look on their faces😆 & then they laughed softly while still havin' that look on their faces.  I don't really know exactly how these two feel about eachother but who knows if they were always this abusive to eachother in their marriage.  They have great chemistry😃 & let's just say when it comes to Zee tv couples, especially, they are an unconventional one.  Gunjhun are unconventional too.      Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
pranganga thumbnail
thanx wafah.  Nice update

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for updates Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed this epi.
R was smiling in her dream too. I wonder what she was dreaming about?
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah!

I like that through the whole week Runjhun only with gestures clearly told Guddu that she knows who he is:  the clothes put on the bed with all of his accessories, and embroidered G (the chain seems to be important for him since he never takes it off) and now the imitation of him.

Guddu misunderstood her: she never wanted to change his style, she just thought that he could wear special cloths in proper occasions, she even told him that when he help him to get ready for the interview. She just wants him to stop drinking, to control his anger and to have a decent job.