-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145 - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Beautifully Written !! Finally He stopped her; stopped his love to go away . . She finally did realize that she can live her life only in his embrace . .
WHAT!! You're ending it ? 😭 Nooo .. I really loved this FF!!
Aww well . . But I thoroughly enjoyed it !!
Cant wait for the ending . .
Muski...you really made me cry with this update of yours...

it was so emotional...Maan requesting and pleading her to not to leave him...

Haaaiiiyyyeee and her silently hugging him and assuring him that she is not gonna leave him and that she is here to stay...

But I'm so sad that this SS is coming to an end...but jo bhi ho... I thoroughly enjoyed reading it...

waiting for the last part to be updated...

Update soon Muskan...
geet stayed :)  but she needs to give dev a slap and say ilu to maan!
oh no you are ending Ehtesaab too 😭😭

are you going to write an epilogue and will Geet ever confess her love to Maan hmmm
Hi Muskan...what an update, full of emotion, sadness n intensity! Maan was angry with himself. Glad he trusted Geet n did not blame her for anything! Seems like Geet is establishing herself. Hoope she realises her love for Maan. He loves her alot. Please update soon. Is this FFending? Please pm wen u update...I know u have a lot of people to pm but u r a talented writer so do pm me as I love to read ur FF/SS. Will wait for the pm 😊
muah muah muah...tons tons of hugs!
u r awesome. how well u express maan's feelings...and geets too...
loved it lovedit...
r u sure u ended this... i know it was SS... super duper liked this update...

par musky honestly mujhe last paragraphs samajh nahein aaya... could u explain it plzzz!
Edited:
  Fabulous update baji πŸ€—... Me running out of adjectives to describe your ff πŸ˜†

Awww Geet was waiting for Maan's one word so that she doesn't have to leave him like this πŸ˜’
When Maan said "matjavoo" I had a lump in my throat Maan couldn't let the love of his life leave him like that, and I felt like πŸ˜­ and she stopped and just as she says, she came face-to-face with all the pain in Maan... 

And when he apologized Geet realised why he was angry, he wasn't angry at her but he was blaming himself for what happened, and she also realised his blind trust on her, he didn't even care about the fact that she with Dev because Maan trusts her like anything... πŸ˜³
Maan mentioned the word "love" for the first time and said that it is his love that emotionally bonds him to her, and this statement made Geet realise just how strong Maan loves her... πŸ˜³

Geet also didn't back away, she brought him closer...

This time when they made love it was different a new beginning to their never ending darkness, as start of a new beginning, and it was purely out of love their love, and they were enveloped together to start this new beginning together...  πŸ˜³
Awww Maan actually said "I LOVE YOU" to her, but he didn't wait for her or want her to day it because he knows how she feels without the need of her voicing it... 

He also lets her carry on her education where she missed off, she managed to start off a new business, and gain a good position in the market, this was only possible because Maan was by her side he has supported her and let her get into her, what ever she missed of life she was able to do... And even though she turned into a tough businesswoman she is still the same with her husband πŸ˜³ 

Oh no Ehtesaab ends πŸ˜­ So soon... Nahin...!!! 

xx
Edited by humz_786 - 12 years ago
wo so good... u made us cry. but ending no pleaseee...