-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
NO. . . . Plz no . . . . I hate dev i seriously do. .
I wish maan stopped her but i know he won't. . . . He never did. . . .
Nd she loves him i think dis sepreation make her realize dat.
sad prt.both r thinkng abt eachothr n unknwingly hurting eachothr more.pata nahi maaneet ki muskile kb khatm hongi.uggh...hate dev.
hi muskaan,
commenting on ehtesaab after a long time...

from beginning till now, the story has been wonderfully written and the characters have really evolved well...we have seen and understood Dev, Geet and Maan through situations you have put them through. Love it how Maan unconditionally showered his love on Geet, feel angry to see the selfishness in Dev- he throws her away and badmouths her infront of everybody and again wants her back when he feels alone - never once caring for Geet's feelings,feel pained to see the suffering of Geet. Over the recent few updates I see Geet trying to stand up on her own and giving Maan the priority in life, though silently - she feels attraction,love and considers the baby in her as a boy - which would never happen if she hadnt felt his love or had no feelings towards him ..

Well the twist is really sad, they lost the line connecting them - i understand both are deeply pained but sometimes words need to be spoken out - we are not God that we understand feelings without being said all the time... felt sad for the family as well - they had expected so much..

Well, nice story, carry one... we are all with you in all the steps you takeπŸ˜ƒ

Will it be asking too much to request an update for Ehtesaab everyday ?😲
Edited by mystique_girl - 12 years ago
OMG... Thats so sad..

Poor Maan... are yaar koi kisi se itna pyaar kaise kar sakta hai...

Why can't geet understand his love, his care..
She knows he loves her.. Then why she is living him???? At least try to understand his pain.. 

So sad...😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭
Why is this happening to them!!!!! Oh come on.. Geet is in love with Maan... Then why is she behaving so stupid!!!!! She knows that she does not deserve him n that's true but wen he can stand for her in front of evry one that too for her mistake then why cant she... Why does she behave so weird evrytime... Instead of consoling him..she always leaves him alone...
And that Dev!!!! I wish I cud kill him... He is so disgusting!!!!!
And above that...Priya!!! She takes less than a second to decide who is right n who is wrong... First she goes n shouts at Maan, then she comes down and throws Geet out of the house... Why doesn't she sit for some time n use her brains...
Update was awesome but pleeez unke beech mein sab theek kar do!!!! This line was fab "If she carried the baby in her womb..he sheltered the liitle life in his heart..."
Cont sooon...
yeh accha hein, ek tho galti karo give Maan all the pain then walk away from him just great Geet 😑
god
yaar
please dont do this
all the days i waited just to know what will happen
only to see this
please yaar
dont make him numb
dont let her go
please give a passionate update
m waiting 

noo she actually left
she better not go back to dev
and plz reunite maan and geet
con't soon
Pain and more pain and more pain for poor Maaneet
😭  😭   😭    😭   😭
Dev did what we all were dreading about that too at perfect time.
Priya finally came to know of the whole situation.
But her reaction towards Geet was the one which was expected.
Maan stood like a pillar when his family abused Geet
He is indeed a great lover.

Maan is in agony and geet walked out not to hurt him further πŸ˜•
i thought she was going to support him.

They are going through the worst of situations.
wonder what is in store for them moving forward,
continue soon.
awesome update 
loved it...
update soon