-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
WHEN ONE GOT HER LIFES BIGGEST PAIN IN LIFE SHE BECOMES LIKE STONE...I CAN UNDERSTAND COZ MY MOM WAS LIKE STONE WHEN ABBU LEFT DIS WORLD...ITS SO PAINFUL...

Beautiful n very touching update 👍🏼 
Loved it & 

for thread 3 ...
Hie Muskan...Congrats for your new thread 👏

Amazing update dear 👏

Dev is such a...*******🤬. I need to see him learn his lessons in his life in future.😡 He told Geet bachalan because she is carrying someone else's child...then what about himself? He was the reason behind another woman's pregnancy when he was married to Geet...what about that? Why didn't Geet mention about this? She was still in love with this useless creature🤢

I am happy that Geet is not crying for such a R***** 🤬. Thank God Maan Was there to take all her pain behind her hidden tears.

I was a little worried when the judge declared the divorse only after one year...and Thanks to Dev that the Divorse happens immediately and that's the only intelligent thing he has done so far but sad that he did it by pointing out Geet's carector. Geet been blamed...not fair...but she did give a deserving answer.

Only Maneet wedding should happen now.
Edited by Vaidhumom - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sdtashin

WHEN ONE GOT HER LIFES BIGGEST PAIN IN LIFE SHE BECOMES LIKE STONE...I CAN UNDERSTAND COZ MY MOM WAS LIKE STONE WHEN ABBU LEFT DIS WORLD...ITS SO PAINFUL...
Tashin...Sad to know this...I hope your mom is back to her normal terms of life.
thanks for the update...

guess Geet gave nicely to everyone, her suffering ended
plz update more i am like addicted to ur FF
loved it...congrats on new thread...i guess from next parts on we dont have to bear dev...i dont want geet to cry for him...update soon
congrats for new thread muskan...
the first scene where they were talking abt the baby i loved it...i felt that geet was at ease with him nd she didnt have to worry abt anything and she doesnt have any pain in her anymore...
then when he asks to postpone the date...i just love this maan he thinks abt her b4 everything...
i dont know still y this stupid gal keeps on hoping that dev gadha will b back to her and y this stupid gal still loving him back hope wat he did in the court changes her opinion abt dev...
bechari kitni aur sahegi...
all her love and her sacrifices has gone in drain and dev will hv to face the accountability...
pl cont soon muskan
muskaan meri jaan
update yaar
please
i m going crazy
such a touching part... had tears in my eyes...poor geet suffering so much... that 2 by d hands of love(is it love if d one u love illtreats u?)

a soul touching part.!

plz update soon