Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

pre cap aham at work (Page 3)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minareena

Ok...I'm confused. What does the purchase at the jewellery store have in correlation to Gopi being reprimanded by Ahem (for stitching confessions of love on his clothing)?

I realize it will all be the usual "much ado about nothing" drama. But I'm curious...

Because the first fight between Gopi and Aham occurred because of a necklace purchased by Kinjal from the family jewellers (that Aham is going to for the first time since their marriage, in the next episode to be aired on Monday 23/05/11), Kinjal bought this jewellery pretending to be Gopi and signed for it when delivered as Gopi Modi (but Gopi cannot write), she then told Gopi the jewellery was a gift from Aham, it cost 50,000 rupees, Aham got the bill and came and blasted Gopi and told her he would never buy her anything as he is not in love with her, he loves someone else and that person's name is Anita, he accused her of ordering the necklace herself and pretending it was a gift from him.

We are all excited, well most of us, that he will find out from the jeweller about that necklace some more and come to know that his wife Gopi did not order it.

So this is just another positive for Gopi in Aham's eyes. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Well, upon realising what Jigar and his clients where amused with, his immediate reaction will be to grab his handkerchief quickly and stuff it into his pocket to save him further embarrassment and continue with the meeting professionally.

He will return home after going to the jeweller as his mum had instructed him to do so. When he is alone with Gopi alone in the room he will ask her, getting her carefully explain. Hopefully Koki arrives on the scene to save Gopi.

The reason why I think is that:
one, he is aware that Gopi cannot read and write,
two, someone would have helped her with the lettering, and
three he will quietly check to know whether she understood what she had written. 

However, this seems just too much of patience from Ahem as his temper flares up at the drop of a hat. Will his temper have the better of him here?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_PANJ4suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I'm really impatient to see his reaction on Monday, and what will materialise at the jewellers too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassiswasthisuk19

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
i've got a bad feeling that they might not show Ahem going to the jewllers and just go straight home because he is so mad.  I still think Gopi is going to be in the firing line.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19ANJ4

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winter30

i've got a bad feeling that they might not show Ahem going to the jewllers and just go straight home because he is so mad.  I still think Gopi is going to be in the firing line.

I don't mind Gopi getting shouted at this time as it could result in Gopi getting a tutor and finally taught to read and write, why the Modi's haven't done it until now I don't know.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassiPoojaa_PANJ4suk19

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by winter30

I don't mind Gopi getting shouted at this time as it could result in Gopi getting a tutor and finally taught to read and write, why the Modi's haven't done it until now I don't know.
fingers crossed that she does get a tutor. I was wondering has it been a year since Gopi and Ahem been married ??

suk19ANJ4

_Nancy_ Goldie
_Nancy_
_Nancy_

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfreak86

Originally posted by aachus

Originally posted by aachus

Did u guys notice? Kokila asked ahem to go to the jwellery, i think he will get to know the truth!!!
wht jewellery..?  i didnt notice
After taking the aarti, Kokila asked Ahem to collect some jwellery from the shop (the same shop where kinjal ordered that necklace), so may ne Ahem will get to know the truth on Monday, but i do no how, just hoping.

but kinjal ordered that necklace through phone in gopi"s name...and it was a home delivery...

Ya may be from the signature or some thing he can find out!!!! let hope for some thing
I sure CV already forget that track long time ago. Cv are so dumbo to remember last year's track. Forget it Ahem will not find out abt that necklace. We are thing to long.

Edited by Nancygomes - 20 May 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
ohhh i am just too scared to watch monday's episode i have no hope of ahem's heart melting any time soon i have been keeping myself optimistic but really after today's episode i am scared something bad will happen to gopi and i have no hope really 

winter30Poojaa_P

Go to top