Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#129[20/5/Epi-149] (Page 7)

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Sry for the late reply...
Me naina...:)

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
@naina its ok me get very angry when anyone calls me katrina_petrova cuz she was villian in vampire diariesROFLwell me mad for villians luvd even gauri and RPS
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Sur...ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..
I jst hate villans!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Anyways sur...me going off for a while...will catch u later!!:)
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

A Very beautiful, and heartwarming episode...
agree amna  Arjuhi part was HeartCryStar and the line when amrit says arjun was going to start a business and arohi was very happy, wonder why she neither remembered nor pointed that out before.

Arjun is such a gangster..LOL Jail main bhi apni lady love k saath Baton se romance kar raha hai..Day Dreaming..SHOOO cute..He wiped his tear and tried to make Arohi happy...! LOVED him for this..It was the most thoughtful thing one can do in this situation..!Hug  - ditto!! he spent quality time with his wife, no matter how the situation was Thumbs Up

Happy that Rajveer is breaking down with emotions and relisation is burdening him..it's about time he starts to repent..I would love to see him Beg them for forgiveness from Arjun and Arohi Both...I think he ows a BIGGEr apology to Arohi than Arjun...Khud se to kuch hoga nahi, and now he needs his GOD...such ironey - when he was a policeman he dint need God, and now he's back to his normal humanity, he's weak and needs God to do his job for im...what power and pride does to man is just unbeleivable..!
very well put, his arrogance was to cover up the inability to solve anything, once that is gone he is weak to even put up a farce and is asking god to solve it entirely. it was pathetic.   If they had shown amrit to be saying this and rajveer looked on it would have made some sense. plus the scene had zero intensity to touch anyone. Thumbs Down.

Amrit for the first time i though twas convincing and emoted pain...But finally she's playing a proper role of a mother...Somewhere felt bad for her, but when you're married to a heartless man, you tend to becom Num to feelings and emotions yourself... this explains her never ending rondu U turns LOL

Bua Hug Thank you for that slap on t heir face...much deserved but no point cuz they're ullus, and hence animals...Human hote to emotion hotey..DeadAngry - If the show were to continue then even after all this, they would still treat arjun the same way since they never had and never will like him Angry

Karan and Kritzz...ClapClapClap - Sad that the intensity is coming at the end of the show, wish it had come sooner..BUT i'm gonna miss watching them on TVCryCryCry
- so true wanted to see this fight of their together against the world so much and now that it is here the end is also near CryCryBroken Heart

P.S. i wonder Wot news Arvind Got..Ermm..if its about Arjun being Nirdosh, which he is, then Pehle hi Rajveer se keh kar God se pray karwalete if it was dat easy..bicharon ko itna ainwin hi bhagaya..Angry
very true pehle hi rajveer se matha tekva sakte the saara syapa khatam  ROFLROFLROFL wonder why during gauri  phase he was not made to do it, the cd wld have tapkofied on his lap ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katrina_petrova

Originally posted by aksh4IF

kuch toh karna hi padega na.. vaise bhi arjun arohi ko jail cells acche lagte hai.. yaad nahi.. arjun ko pehle se lagta tha ke arohi sasural jail me manvayegi.. aur arohi ko apna perfect date bhi jail me hi manana pada.. toh ab SR bhi..Wink

par uske liye thodi privacy chahiyeEmbarrassed rishwat se ek parda bhi mangwa le to achcha hogaLOL

I agree with u both .   akhir arohi ke itne contacts hai phone call ke sath sath parda bhi mangva sakte hai LOL  kahi par bhi karo SR karo ROFL and viewers ko aman preet and co. do ROFL.    but jaldi karo arjun already budhape ki baat karne laga hai ROFLROFL
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
ROFL...chachu crying infront of god!..ROFL...for the first time a emotional scene became a hilarious one!..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
thats cos chachu can't even cryCry properly. he makes us laugh ROFLeven on the sad scenes.

aksh how is kuki now ? i hope she is better now .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Go to top