Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#129[20/5/Epi-149] (Page 38)

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

@bold -  ROFL so true  we are not like rajveer to change our opinion every often na ROFLROFL

the word is NUMB  jannat  ROFLROFLROFL

btw  I found some ullus  missing in family pic at the end  ROFL

the emotion change was more rapid than a water fall
the sudden and rapid change reminded me of a ________ ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

yep the word is deffo numb...pinched myself but it didin't work ROFLROFLROFL

@bold...bhag gaye bhai...bhag gaye ROFLROFLROFLROFL did any of them have a tattoo on their right shoulder by any chance? ROFLROFLROFLROFL DJ perhaps? ROFLROFLROFLROFL issliye gurudwar mai refuge liya to ask for forgiveness in advance ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Is it me or did Rajveer's voice sound like a girl today?!!! Confused..ROFLROFLROFL...cud not connect wid him or his expressions at allThumbs Down

and this is the most superfast episode i have seen in my life..!!Ouch LOL and editing was totally patheticCensored...i still don't know why we had to have such DVs for KMH2...Cry Cry Cry..why do we always have to suffer because of dem...Cry

I don't kno whether i should be happy or sad or angry about today's episode..!!..arjuhi's convo in jail had alot of emotions and intensity...i was expecting a hug atleast wen they got outDisapprove..n how did they get new clothes?!! and the FB that we r shown shows arjun coming to dadu first after he was shot!! arjuhi came to him last..!! n arjun was wid arohi wen he was shot!! what is this...Angry Angry Angry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAglitter567

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Is it me or did Rajveer's voice sound like a girl today?!!! Confused..ROFLROFLROFL...cud not connect wid him or his expressions at allThumbs Down

and this is the most superfast episode i have seen in my life..!!Ouch LOL and editing was totally patheticCensored...i still don't know why we had to have such DVs for KMH2...Cry Cry Cry..why do we always have to suffer because of dem...Cry

I don't kno whether i should be happy or sad or angry about today's episode..!!..arjuhi's convo in jail had alot of emotions and intensity...i was expecting a hug atleast wen they got outDisapprove..n how did they get new clothes?!! and the FB that we r shown shows arjun coming to dadu first after he was shot!! arjuhi came to him last..!! n arjun was wid arohi wen he was shot!! what is this...Angry Angry Angry Cry

ditto anjali OuchAngryCry

me and kavs felt numb after seeing rajvir's emotions today Stern Smile LOL

Anjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Anji..i havent watched the epi till now...so i cant comment on it!!

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Anji..i havent watched the epi till now...so i cant comment on it!!
aww...n if you do Naina..watch it for arjuhi's scene..you will cry...Cry Cry Cry..n watch it for dadu cuming conscious...editing is patheticAngry
n congo for being MOTW!! Hug
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

the emotion change was more rapid than a water fall
the sudden and rapid change reminded me of a ________ ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

yep the word is deffo numb...pinched myself but it didin't work ROFLROFLROFL

@bold...bhag gaye bhai...bhag gaye ROFLROFLROFLROFL did any of them have a tattoo on their right shoulder by any chance? ROFLROFLROFLROFL DJ perhaps? ROFLROFLROFLROFL issliye gurudwar mai refuge liya to ask for forgiveness in advance ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  that  sudden rapid change is girgit walia's  X-factor  na ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL shuru se wahi unka asset hai ROFLROFL

@bold -  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  DJ is on top of suspect list now,    Ab to chachu believes in God ,  he begged 'kaise bhi karke sabeet kardo '   so god proved arjun innocent  arjun ki begunai daddu ki jubani  ROFL   ab phir se  beg karega  'kaise bhi  karke  killer ko cell ke andar daal do'  and next we see cell door open and  tattoo shoulder shown ROFL ,  case solved ..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011KMH-NASHAAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

@bold - ROFLROFLROFL   woh  friday se mujhe aisa hi laga ROFL ,  

and yeah  be numb like us , sply for ullus Stern Smile.   CVs  are doing their best now ,  with only 4 epis left they had to rush,  isiliye editing  took  the brunt  Ouch  and woh blooper to  classic of  the classics ROFLROFL  if  bevda vakeel was alive and watched the tape on 65"  he cld have seen this extra footage and again saw arjun went back to aro and sat there then came out ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

why does this happen to us only jannat?? why do we have to suffer..?? why did KMH2 cum on imagine..?? Cry Cry Cry...i just can't take it anymore!! it hurts!!
and we aren't even destined to see 5 full epis...Cry Cry Cry...hate imagine...hate dem more than the word hate..!!Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored...i wish i could kill dem n DVs

and ditto...i too felt numb seeing rajveer's expressions...Stern Smile..ROFLROFL..

Go to top