Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#129[20/5/Epi-149] (Page 10)

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

This rajvir seems more real LOL

wah wah kya scene describe kiya hai ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@jai hi me sur give me some luv tips so that I can get a var like arjun and bacha like amanpreetROFLme only 15 now though tumhe teen saal diya advice ke liye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-zachkavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zach

ROFL

we lub chachu so much, hum bilkul unke character me ghus gaye hai ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-anzaeram-zachkavyasam

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Lovedeep acted brilliantly in today's episode.Clap Her character is probably one of the most flawless in the whole cast. Her caring nature; strong belief in family values, truth and love ; her passion to be independent career-wise; her maturity'she is actually one of the role model types of women.SmileClap Its very tragic that she haven't had the fortune of meeting a special guy for her own life. I really hope CVs come up with something and bring a really nice guy in her life before the series comes to a happy end. u do know the season is ending in 5 episodes right? Stern Smile haa re...but, we are going to get happy ending...Arjuhi will be together Smile and few months later, hopefully we will have another beautiful story of Arjuhi..just in a different set-up...so...please be happy Smile

It was good to see Rajvir realizing his mistakes and feeling heavy with guilt . Truth eventually do comes out a winner. Sache pyaar ke saamne ko pathar bhi pighal jaate hai.Smile haan aur pighal kar aansuon ka bhaad ban ke gannu bhaiyya par tut pada hai ROFL hehe...that crying scene was hilarious

Finally, 'the emotional scene between Arjuhi in jail was done perfectly..it couldn't have been more sad Cry 

But'.separation time is coming to an end'.Tongue

Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost'.Happy days are closeby Heart
hope so.. season abhi baaki nahi... 5 more to go Cry
  chal hatt..aise udaas nako ho...we will send Arjuhi in happy mood...with lots of wishes SmileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Lovedeep acted brilliantly in today's episode.Clap Her character is probably one of the most flawless in the whole cast. Her caring nature; strong belief in family values, truth and love ; her passion to be independent career-wise; her maturity'she is actually one of the role model types of women.SmileClap Its very tragic that she haven't had the fortune of meeting a special guy for her own life. I really hope CVs come up with something and bring a really nice guy in her life before the series comes to a happy end. u do know the season is ending in 5 episodes right? Stern Smile haa re...but, we are going to get happy ending...Arjuhi will be together Smile and few months later, hopefully we will have another beautiful story of Arjuhi..just in a different set-up...so...please be happy Smile

It was good to see Rajvir realizing his mistakes and feeling heavy with guilt . Truth eventually do comes out a winner. Sache pyaar ke saamne ko pathar bhi pighal jaate hai.Smile haan aur pighal kar aansuon ka bhaad ban ke gannu bhaiyya par tut pada hai ROFL hehe...that crying scene was hilarious

Finally, 'the emotional scene between Arjuhi in jail was done perfectly..it couldn't have been more sad Cry 

But'.separation time is coming to an end'.Tongue

Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost'.Happy days are closeby Heart
hope so.. season abhi baaki nahi... 5 more to go Cry
  chal hatt..aise udaas nako ho...we will send Arjuhi in happy mood...with lots of wishes SmileHug

chup be.. hum toh acche se hasi mazaak hi karre the.. tu ik aaya apni emotional atyachar le kar humare moods ka achaar bana ne.. LOL but like u saw.. we r keeping ourselves quite entertained ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katrina_petrova

@jai hi me sur give me some luv tips so that I can get a var like arjun and bacha like amanpreetROFLme only 15 now though tumhe teen saal diya advice ke liye

LOLLOLLOLLOL jao padhai be dhyaan do...college-vollege jaana.ok Smile

Nice to meet you, Sur Smile
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by katrina_petrova

LOL jao padhai be dhyaan do...college-vollege jaana.ok Smile

Nice to meet you, Sur Smile

aur 3 saal baad aa jana.. advice bhi mil jaayegi LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

ROFL

we lub chachu so much, hum bilkul unke character me ghus gaye hai ROFL

haaye..kaash uss time koi ladki chachu ke aasoo puch sakti...it would have become more funny...fut fut ke rota woh...ROFL
abi to bechare se koi baat hi nahi karta LOL

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasam

Go to top