Written Update-20th May(Complete) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by laylaz

Ishaan forgot Suhana and also that he had a new car. How come he remembers Deepak? 

Ishaan knows deepak from childhood na...he is RB's son...
Deepak is new only to us...not to Ishaan...😊
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE DEAR
thanks for updates Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
THanks for the update shwetu...today episode was not that good lagta hai suhana thak kai flirting kar kar ki bholu toh sudharta nahi...but still love their scene...n ishaan n badi maa scene was the best
thanks a lot for the update...
Loved loved loved zuby dooby zuby dooby of Sushaan...it was even better than the original...especially shower ke nicchey wala dance!! thanks for update!!
Yes there was low flirting quotient in today's episode, but Suhana's endearing smile and the way they have shown Ishan' s irritation with Shashikala fading away as he is slowly but surely becoming attracted to the mystery that is Shashikalaji  made the episode click for me. Definitely a episode that can be watched again. Loved Badi ma scene with Ishan. Btw, the new background music for Sushaan that was played in breakfast scene during the eyelock is beautiful. SGP has the best background scores. 

Thanks for the update. 
Edited by -Yas- - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Swetha. I liked the last part the best. 👏
Felt nice to hear Ishaan say 'Suhana' after a two week hiatus!! 😃  
Ishaan has now toned down his champuness which is a welcome sign. Not much happened in today's episode but overall this week was excellent. They gave us a well balanced week with its share of emotions, fun and psychotism . To me, Suhana's flirting was the highlight of the week and Panna's track is moving (dunno which direction, but moving atleast).

Edited by sushma_01 - 12 years ago
Thankyou for such a lovely update. Keep up the good work Shweta. 😃

Todaes episode was good, the sushaan scenes were good too but the last scene was really good. Badi ma and ishaan talk was touchin but suhana was shown in tears while listenin to them that got tears in my eyes..