Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ah! it doesn't make sense to me but never mind.. you can blame that on my IQ πŸ€”
Edited by monar - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I'm American. We are not allowed to call anyone retarded. πŸ˜›

yes in America...people are challenged...not retardedπŸ˜›
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think IQ relates to your educational background any which way. Founders of all the big shot companies are college drop outs. Ambidextrous and multitasking aptitude gets cultivated based on your approach towards problem solving and your gradual experince in life, its all about how your mind reflux in given stream..

for instance, my IQ level might be zero in Biological science but I am quite good in sequential processing and mathematical reasoning.
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I'm American. We are not allowed to call anyone retarded. πŸ˜›

Haha, is it so? I didn't know.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Doe.

In many cases, you don't find all conditions being the same. 😊

As for the 2nd argument, there are few things which cannot be changed. 

Actually thats how most things are proven scientifically...ceteris paribus πŸ˜†...You need a controlled environment to establish a link between the cause and effect else you will never be able to discern what was causing the true effect! While we all know that its a mix of events that cause reactions- it is always enlightening to know what is the key driver, nonetheless!
MagixX thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Actually thats how most things are proven scientifically...ceteris paribus πŸ˜†...You need a controlled environment to establish a link between the cause and effect else you will never be able to discern what was causing the true effect! While we all know that its a mix of events that cause reactions- it is always enlightening to know what is the key driver, nonetheless!

Given. Prove to me how money does buy you an ability. It can only buy you the opportunity to improve your ability. The ability, however, has to be inborn. 

P.S: I am sorry for using the wrong word before..that is, capability. I got confused. πŸ˜†
Edited by .Doe. - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am no researcher...and if you wish to do go through the blog I mentioned...where they have used data from the US to establish the point

Like I said Money can never overcome innate ability but it can always polish and hone it that over a period of time it will look superior to the others..you and I are just going round and round in circles nowπŸ˜†
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The pessimist says that a 12 ounce glass containing 6 ounces of drink is half empty,  the optimist calls it half full. I can't say what I think the pessimist could say about research and practice in special education at this point, but I think the optimist could say that we have a wonderful opportunity to start all over!

There is no absolute measure of intelligence, just as there is no true gauge of honesty! :)

ps... worth the attempt... http://cbstrials.com/Open/Default.aspx?B_ID=279

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Doe.

Money can buy opportunities, not capabilities. πŸ˜†-& Money can buy capable machines/peoples to handle his/her incapabilities ...😊

MagixX thumbnail

And that is an opportunity or a way to improve a person's capabilities.