India-Forums

Bhavna gets d MJ Band! :-) (Page 8)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by akanna

Okay Choco and Tulip, I agree with ya guys regarding the "value" of the band for the contestants... Still I always wondered the same ever since this band was introduced as to what the big deal is... I can understand that Remo was on LM only for one weekend, but he was on DKS in all the shoots, and I wonder why he didnt give the MJ band to a few who didnt receive it, esp when they performed well in a solo or a duet..?? Only Remo knows.. I think he had set a certain number as the limit to give on the show, and so didnt give to some, esp the little one even when they did well...
I agree with ya regarding Rutu - he wasnt very good on LM and I was quite disappointed in him after watching his audition... Jeetu improved in LM and he would have got the band if Remo came on the show towards the end of the season.. Same for Atul..
OMG, Bhavna is too good in DKS - just watching the finale now!! Big smile
Well, if he gave it everyone, then the band loses it's charm! Then everyone will think, "Mujhe aaj nahin mila toh phir mil hi jayega!" They would not want to work hard for it.

True. But not to everyone, I meant to those who did well in some acts... For example, both Mayu and Bhavna should have got it for their first duet.. Parvez should have got it for one of his act.. Alisha should have got it for her week five solo... How come Remo missed it?!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index