India-Forums

Bhavna gets d MJ Band! :-) (Page 7)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Definitely a well deserved reward for Bhavna. She has done great in DKS, and it's a treat to watch her on stage! Her hard work is clearly visible in her work, and I like the fact that she remains silent and on the sidelines for the most part except when she performs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannadesicrowd

deanu Newbie
deanu
deanu

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I do feel that the on one hand the MJ band signifies dancing talent and capability to improve,alngside that, it is given to dancers with the right attitude. With the exception of Siddhesh, who appears arrogant at times, all the recepients are grounded individuals.  Good choice Remo
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Definitely a well deserved reward for Bhavna. She has done great in DKS, and it's a treat to watch her on stage! Her hard work is clearly visible in her work, and I like the fact that she remains silent and on the sidelines for the most part except when she performs.

So true...I always liked Bhavna over Khushboo and was sad when she was eliminated...her dance on the week of elimination was super awesome...well  happye that she got a chance to prove her mettle in DKS...I am in love all over again with her dancing skills...amazing dancer...god bless...well deserved MJ band...
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by chocolover89

@Akanna
Of course they can buy it from the store but it won't mean as much as getting it as a token of appreciation from a guru, right? I think Dia had used a great analogy for it. It was something like this:  you can buy yourself a ring, but the ring means so much more if the love of your life was proposing to you with it. \
Totally agree with the rest about why Rutu/Jeetu didn't get it. Remo came certain days and who impressed him on those days got the MJ band. I'm sure if he was there throughout, Jeetu would have gotten it as well. Rutu staled in DIDLM..but he's doing great in DKS :)

Okay Choco and Tulip, I agree with ya guys regarding the "value" of the band for the contestants... Still I always wondered the same ever since this band was introduced as to what the big deal is... I can understand that Remo was on LM only for one weekend, but he was on DKS in all the shoots, and I wonder why he didnt give the MJ band to a few who didnt receive it, esp when they performed well in a solo or a duet..?? Only Remo knows.. I think he had set a certain number as the limit to give on the show, and so didnt give to some, esp the little one even when they did well...

I agree with ya regarding Rutu - he wasnt very good on LM and I was quite disappointed in him after watching his audition... Jeetu improved in LM and he would have got the band if Remo came on the show towards the end of the season.. Same for Atul..

OMG, Bhavna is too good in DKS - just watching the finale now!! Big smile

Well, if he gave it everyone, then the band loses it's charm! Then everyone will think, "Mujhe aaj nahin mila toh phir mil hi jayega!" They would not want to work hard for it.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
omgg YESSS CONGRATS TO HER :D:D:D

She BLEW my mind during the finale. WHAT perfection.
It really melted my heart when I saw her cry after she received the band; realized at that moment that she really has been one of the top-most contenders the entire season. 

Suuuper happy for her =)
ShellyB IF-Dazzler
ShellyB
ShellyB

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
the performance was mind boggling

she totally deserved it, the performance for me was flawless, bhavna's growth from DID1-DKS has been so immense, she's been my favourite since the DID1 so its great to see her really shine on DKS

she's so graceful and down to earth which has been consistent even from DID1, her actions speak louder than words

her expression was so cute when remo said there's just one thing left to do and when she started crying awww bless took me back to DID1 ahemdabad auditions when she was laughing/jumping and then started crying 
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I think that a true performer is someone who is arrogant through his/her work, you know? They aren't abashing of other contestants and are overconfident of themselves. Bhavana falls into that category. She is all about hard work and dedication, which is why she got the band from Remo, who if I remember correctly, said that the MJ band was for people who showed that hard work and dedication in their performance. She was wonderful throughout that duet with Mayuresh, and the band was truly deserved! My eyes did not move from her at all. Keep it up, Bhavana!
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deanu

I do feel that the on one hand the MJ band signifies dancing talent and capability to improve,alngside that, it is given to dancers with the right attitude. With the exception of Siddhesh, who appears arrogant at times, all the recepients are grounded individuals.  Good choice Remo

Sid is not really arrogant, he is just misunderstood often.. Same with Jai, he doesnt know what to speak and how to speak... I used to feel Prince is the most arrogant one in DID1, but he has started to improve in his attitude... From DID2, now Parvez and Vandu appeared to be arrogant, and it is a shocking disappointment for me... Amrita was always over confident, even in DID2... Of course the most humble one in both teams is always MAYURESH..!!! Clap Thumbs Up Approve Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tawashe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index