Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Straight talk with Sid-indya.com (Page 3)

HIBA0072 Senior Member
HIBA0072
HIBA0072

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

i will miss him

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
oh sid, we are gonna miss u badly...

loveeed his interview...all the answers were touching and i loved the answer for this one specially:

Which has been the best compliment that you received for your performance from peers?
There are so many compliments to pick from, but I don't want them to go to my head. I prefer to keep the constructive criticism in mind rather than the compliments. However, there is one compliment that is unforgettable, and it came from my boss, Ekta Kapoor. She came up to me and said that I am doing a good job in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani, and thanked me for it. She is my boss and did not have to thank me, but she still did, and that meant a lot to me.

awww he is so simple and straightforward... even ekta complimented him as she normally a very busy person and does it rarely to few people...

he surely made great friends here and his equation with vahbiz and vivian is gonna be missed onscreen too...

earlier we had an article on his prank and he himself getting spooked, but that time just colleague was mentioned...so now its confirmed that it was vahbiz...she seems to be a friendly person and close to sid...

he wrote most of his witty one liners which wasn't surprising...we knew this...such a talented guy that he is...

im happy that his talent is appreciated with this show and poor guy he wasn't being noticed so much with his earlier shows...i hope the new show on colors be noticed very well by the audience...but im little skeptical since its the colors channel...

i wish him all the best...hope to see him back soon in pkyek...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvismile

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
i m not shocked ,he comes up with one liners on the spot Claphis chemistry with panchi was very natural ,thats what i loved about it ,offsreen friendship ia adding to their onscreen chemistry ,i wish they wud show some sid panchi interviews,

i totaly agre he changed the defination of face off ,those scenes with abhay were amazing,i can never forget his dance.

ekta complimented him he deserves it ,i liked he said i dont want them to reach head ,he wants constructive critisism ,this is something which is always quality of great actor Clap i m really proud of s.k 

my best of luck for his show on colors ,plus it is ekta s show so i know he will more popularity there also 

abhina_roks

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
aww...nice answers...n raaz Siddharth k witty dialogues ka. LOL
meaw Goldie
meaw
meaw

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
i luv u since remixx days

abhina_roks

Ninja. IF-Sizzlerz
Ninja.
Ninja.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing!

Awww...He wrote his own lines...I must say he is really talented!!!!!!Clap
I will miss his witty lines...Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
these articles will be cheerishable fr me
will miss him alot
hope he coms bck

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index