Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ANGILS.KALI

dd ki kam kyou she also deserve same as gc. .
Abtualy dono ko jada milana chahiye

DD ko kam isliya kyun ki DD is less experience that GC as GC  ramayan mein main lead tha aur DD DMG mein just a small role and their salary is less because their shows are not of high TRP's as other shows leads or the actor/actress of star plus
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GC actually gets 35,000 and DD gets 30,000 Rs.  It's not based on gender but rather the popularity of the actor .  GC was more well known as he was the lead in Ramayan.  DD played only side role in DMG although she is the main character.  Because of GC only , many people started watching. But I do believe that the salary should be equal .
Mishti13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhusk

thanx for sharing

BAHUT KUM HAI..

I THINK ONE LAC PER EPI.

4 LIONS SALARY INCREASE KARO BHAI

be frankly...in my opinion, view it is enough in fact more than enough for a day
cuz my dad used to get  5000 Rupees per a month in india and still we had no karge and all we have never took udhhar and used to go to nice qualified, private school and tutions...so for me this salary is more than enough...but also it is true in todays life we need money than it is cuz of expenses...but it is just my reality was...and whenever i read this kind of statment i cant stop myself to make a comment on it... hope i didnt hurt u so said sumthing rudely 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abinash079

GURMEET'S SALARY Rs 25000/- per day and DRASHTI 's Rs 20000 /- per day !
hope u guys find this information helpful

This information is helpful for whom? The income tax officials to track whether they are paying their taxes?  I dont understand the purpose of this post. 
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago