Jigar's happy but not gay! - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Recently a very strange incident happened with Vishal Singh aka Jigar on Saath Nibhana Saathiya while he was shooting at Switzerland!

Vishal along with the entire cast was shooting in Switzerland when a 35 years old Swiss guy walked upto him and started inquiring about the shoot.

The duo had a good hearty chat about India, Indian food, Indian culture, the show & Jigar's character for a while, when at the end the man in front of the entire unit offered to kiss Vishal in an extremely straight forward manner, saying "So can I kiss you now?" Vishal for few seconds was completely taken aback and couldn't believe what he heard, while the entire unit burst out laughing.

An embarassed Vishal ran away into his vanity, refusing to come out till the man was out of sight. Vishal says, "I was really uncomfortable & surprised at the indecent proposal! I didn't know how to react. I will never forget this incident all my life! But in the end, I guess it added more fun to our Switzerland trip experience."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Jigars-happy-but-not-gay/articleshow/8466053.cms
Hahahahahaha Vishal as gay?! ROFL ðŸ¤£
🤣  i can't stop laughing Oh poor Vishal  
🤣 imagine that, he must have been questioning do I put out a gay vibe, why did he assume I was like that, OMG, poor him, I can imagine how embarrassed he was, I didn't know the Swiss were that straight forward, I have heard the Swedes are but didn't know the Swiss also could speak so plainly.
I think Vishal is cute and whimsical.  He is so marriage material if he is not a player. ðŸ˜³