Pratigya
Pratigya

will she or won't she...?

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
hi friends,

was just reading Tanthya di's post on 'TRUST SPEECH' on carisma's thread and remembered how K had ordered his babu no to dare cross the threshold of his house ever...and P asks for a reason for her to stay back like 'why should she stay back, who is there for her for whom she should stay back...'...and K answers firmly 'me, i am there for u...'

What if the scene has some significance?  we have been speculating here on how and what would lead to kriya separation and how would P be out of TN? will she go out on her own as K won't be there for her as he promised? or will she stay back in the belief that he would be there for her remembering his order never to cross the threshold of his house and be shocked to find that he himself is ordering to go away from his house? Confused  replybo Smile 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnavishpElvira22suk4geesbabithajPristineSoultelstrapiyarapiyarib2011Mayavi-26....Poojie....carisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
kriya - thename itself will bring so many wonderful memories ... i sadly hv to accept and go with the second option u've given... it might be he tells her to go, may be he don't want anything bad happen to her bcos for Amma... he might hv saw the continuous misunderstanding between his amma and his babu...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictdhakarnpiyarapiyari

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
at first i rote in my thread to u dhanya i am re[eating again here i dont want her to leave tn at to krishna all rift between kriya acceptable but if separation how will she reveal ammas trye colours  plus if she has to leave tn i want k to throw her out as when everyone will say she will nt cross the boundaries of her house but when k will say she will Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictdhakarnbabithajpiyarapiyari

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

kriya - thename itself will bring so many wonderful memories ... i sadly hv to accept and go with the second option u've given... it might be he tells her to go, may be he don't want anything bad happen to her bcos for Amma... he might hv saw the continuous misunderstanding between his amma and his babu...

well, i don't think K will be thinking along those lines bec right now he is all immersed in his mother's fake love Confused and although he loves P and knows that she loves him too madly , the new factor of 'jealousy' has been planted in his mind and he will think that P can't share his love with anyone...and he will be thinking that P is constantly trying to harm amma, according to the precap of tonite's epi...and also the new promo also is like amma is gonna plan something big Ouch he would kick her out in pure rage/anger and not bec he will be concerned for her ...i mean he is not seeing all this diraama as 'misunderstandings' but deliberate from the part of P . bec she is jealous of amma...Confused

babithajtelstrapiyarapiyari

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
well dhakran i dont know y but i think its K who will throw P out, but i really dosent want tht to happen, bcs tht would damage his image forever and even when they get togather then also its diiffcult to forget for audiences tht he did tht. But i strongly feel amma is determine this time she is definately going to thrown some big bomb on P which will lead K to throw her out.

dhakarntelstrapiyarapiyari

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

at first i rote in my thread to u dhanya i am re[eating again here i dont want her to leave tn at to krishna all rift between kriya acceptable but if separation how will she reveal ammas trye colours  plus if she has to leave tn i want k to throw her out as when everyone will say she will nt cross the boundaries of her house but when k will say she will Confused

that's exactly what i am thinking too...Confused how could P prove her innocence when she is out of TN? TC will help her, period...but how? bec going by the track K is getting more n more angry at P and amma is playing her game well...and he won't listen to anyone when he is angry...Confused

@ bold : exactly , now that she knows amma is behind his anger at her, she won't just leave, she will only leave when he himself wants her to leave Confused oh, if this happens, we r in for some very unpleasant scenes Cry

telstrapiyarapiyarib2011

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

well dhakran i dont know y but i think its K who will throw P out, but i really dosent want tht to happen, bcs tht would damage his image forever and even when they get togather then also its diiffcult to forget for audiences tht he did tht. But i strongly feel amma is determine this time she is definately going to thrown some big bomb on P which will lead K to throw her out.

me too yaar, i don't want k to throw her out...but after thinking of it all this time, i can only come to this conclusion...that way amma wins, for the time being..n also K's and P's characters too won't suffer...no. it won't damage K's image, rather it will be in sync with his character,i mean , the thing that he hates most is 'bewafaai' and break of trust ...here he is under the impression that P is jealous of amma and can't share his love with anyone, be it his own mother...and if K simply stands there with feelings for her while she goes out or is being thrown out by some one and can't call her back due to his love for his mother, amma will fail ... ..i mean if K has some doubt left in his mind , it would be easy for P to gain his love and trust back and amma's plan would be a failure too early...but if he does it in a fit of anger, there is justification from his POV...but something tells me that this separation will last a little long with P fighting to prove her innocence and K not listening to her until at last K himself finds out his amma's truth Confused   i personally want K to find out the truth himself Smile

Edited by dhakarn - 20 May 2011 at 7:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4telstrapiyarapiyarib2011Mayavi-26babithaj

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
honestly don,t know bt just can imagine their feeelings when someone to whom u loved and trust suddenly not wid u how much it pains that,s very hard to bear well i just want that while pratigya leaving TN she shld say to krishna that for him she was staying there as he told her that he is there for her bt now no one is there that will so touchy and sad scenes bt just want krishna to memorise the words as now we can,t blamed krishna also fully just waiting for the episode to aired

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Go to top