thnx for the pm...

Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 5 - The Wedding!

The house was buzzing with people...

There was no time for them to breathe!

Today was Anjali and Atul's wedding!

Armaan, Abhi and Niki were on the groom's side whereas Riddhima, Rahul & Muskan were from the bride's!

Padma: Rahul beta yahan aana zara...

Rahul: Jee aunty?

Padma: Zara dekh inn sab mehmaanon ko kuch chahiye toh nahi na...

Rahul: Jee aunty!

Padma: Thank you beta!

Rahul: You're most welcome!

EVENING

Anjali's room

Riddhima: Di chalo na... Muhurat ka samay nikla jaa raha hai...

Muskan: Abbe oye Ridzy, Jeej's ko thoda toh wait karne do na!

Anjali: Haan Ridz... Oye Muskan, help me out with the makeup na... it was itching me toh maine mooh dho liya tha... Abb bilkul light makeup lagai haan?

Muskan: Of course Anji...

Riddhima: Di I'm gonna miss you... A LOT...

Anjali: Awww... Ridz I'm gonna miss you too... But luckily we are gonna be in the same place na! Not a problem! We'll be meeting!

Riddhima: Haan di but it won't be the same without you...

Anjali: Arre Riddhima... Come here...

Anjali and Riddhima hugged each other and shed a few tears too... Seeing these two becoming so senti, Muskan couldn't stop her tears too...and hugged Anji...

Just then, there was a knock at the door...

Muskan: Come in...

Mum walked in and asked us to hurry up and go down in 2 minutes...

Riddhima: So I guess this is it! Iske baad aap apne ghar chali jaogi di...

Muskan: Oye abb bohot ho gaya rona-dhona... Chalo Anji tumhara makeup jaldi se kar doon...

Anjali: Yep!

We moved down after applying makeup for Anjali di of course!

Di was brought to the mandap with Muskan, mum-dad, Ananya aunty and some other relatives of ours!

I kept searching for Armaan in the crowd! I didn't know why but I wanted him to compliment me! I wanted him to tell me how beautiful I looked not that I didn't know but I wanted HIM to tell me that! My eyes kept searching for those familiar blue eyes and I quietly moved down with Anjali di by my side...

Finally I found my favourite pair of blue eyes and for a fraction of a second, our eyes met!

Oh My Gosh! He looks sooo handsome... His dimples... God! He's too hot! Wait a minute... I called Armaan HOT? I'm OFFICIALLY mad! Well I agree he's hot but I never called him hot before... Yeh ho kya raha hai mujhe? Uski aankhen... Hayye... I love those blue eyes! I could drown in them... Armaan do I look beautiful? I wanted to ask him but was unable to do so... Armaan sherwani mein? Wow! I thought I wouldn't live to see that day, knowing Armaan he would never agree to wear them and he would be seen in a simple pair of jeans and a shirt/t-shirt depending on his mood! And see... My sari and his kurta are of the same colour - Blue! Our favourite! Wait, why is that aunty staring at me? I thought as I saw an old aunty staring at me...

That's when I realized that I hadn't moved down whereas Anji di and Muski along wid mum and Ananya aunty had already moved down towards the mandap... I hit myself mentally and made my way down the stair and stood next to my mum and dad!

Pandit: Kanya ke mata-pita ko bulaiye...

There was complete silence in the hall but then my mom chose to speak at the right moment!

Padma: Jee hum karenge Anjali ka kanyadaan...

We heard her say that and the mum and dad made their way to where the bride and groom were sitting!

Tears made their way down my eyes but then I felt someone's hands wipe them away and I didn't need to look at the person coz I knew it was him... My best friend... Armaan...

Armaan: Nahi Riddhima... You can't be so weak na... Tum agar aise roti rahi toh phir wahan Anjali ko kaun sambhalega? Right?

I nodded and gave him a small smile...

Why was he always the one who stopped me from crying? Why was he the one to realize when u would break down? And whenever I did, I always had him by my side... Strange isn't it? But well that's true!

Riddhima: Thanks for always being with me Armaan...

Armaan: Arre? Thanks? Haven't you heard that famous dialogue? "Dosti mein no sorry no thank you?"

I giggled...

Riddhima: Haha! Of course I have silly! Fine I take it back... Happy?

Armaan: Very!

He smiled...

We heard the Pandit say some more chants, which were obviously boring and not understandable!

Remember the same old game of taking the groom's shoes and hiding them? We were upto it like every time! Like I said before, Rahul, Muskan and I were from di's side whereas Armaan, Niki and Abhi from Jeej's side! You ask how they're related to Atul? Well Armaan and Atul are cousins but they prefer being called as friends... And Niki and Abhi? Well Niki's family is very good friends with Atul's and Abhi just joined in their gang coz Armaan and Niki were "ALONE!" Of course there was a big fight over it but then we agreed! So yeah back to the game, currently Muskan had jeej's shoes and had hidden them in a box, which Rahul held tightly and that was the reason as to why I was so calm warna abhi main aap sab ko yeh sab thodi na batati!

Rahul: Shit! Riddhima... Pst...pst...Riddhima yahan aa...Jaldi...

I turned around to see Rahul whispering and calling me... I excused myself and slowly made my way towards him... I could feel someone's eyes on me but I chose to ignore it anyway!

Riddhima: Kya hua Rahul?

Rahul: Arre yaar woh Niki ki bachi ne joote chura liye...

Riddhima: WHAT? How?

Rahul: Woh actually I was with Muskan... And you know...

Riddhima: Ugh... Rahul... Ok now I'll try and take it back!

I turned around swiftly and tried to look out for Niki!

Finally I saw her making her way to a room and I ran behind her making sure she didn't see me! I hid behind a pillar and saw her hide the shoes under the bed and she ran out!

After making sure that no one was around, I went in to take it... As soon as I picked the shoes, I felt someone behind me and I turned around I fear and then...My eyes met those blue eyes...Like I said I could drown in those, I did! I had the shoes in my hand, which I held tightly but he caught hold of my hands and pulled me towards him, which made me bang into his hard, well-toned chest! I was so lost in the moment that I didn't even realize when he took away the shoes from me and left me!

I saw him run out of the room and that's when realization dawned upon me!

Shit! Woh joote le gaya... Aur maine usse lene diya? Wow! I'm so dead now! Lekin maine usse who joote kyun lene diya? How did I get lost in those eyes AGAIN?

These thoughts kept circling in my mind but then I finally made up my mind and ran out... This time I saw that Muskan had the shoes in her hands... How did she take them from him? But anyway the point is that she has it with her! Good for us! I saw my mum call me towards the mandap...

Pandit: Abb var, vadhoo ke maang mein sindoor bharega!

Atul then took a pinch of the red vermilion and put it in the parting of her hair...

Pandit: Abb aap inhe mangalsutra pehnaiye...

Atul: Jee...

He picked up the necklace or "Mangalsutra" and tied it on her neck...

Pandit: Abb aap dono pheron ke liye khade ho jaiye...

I smiled at di when she got up and turned to look at me...

They then went round and round the fire 7 times and took promises...Finally they were announced husband and wife! The marriage was over! She would now leave this house and go to her own for the rest of her life and that thought brought tears to my eyes... A big fat teardrop trickled down my face but I wiped it away...

We all went and had dinner with all the teasing and stuff and of course we had the shoes with us... We asked jiju for Rs. 25,000 only for his shoes which he paid after a lot of threats... Hehe...

It was soon time for the "Bidaai..."

I couldn't take it anymore and ran into my parents room and sobbed... My niece and nephews came to console me but when I didn't stop crying, they dragged Anjali di into the room who herself was crying uncontrollably... As soon as I saw her, I went and hugged her tight... But that wouldn't stop her from going away right?

All our family members were looking at us in awe... And had a small smile playing on their lips...We finally broke apart and di wiped away my tears and I did the same for her... I was convinced somehow of letting her go by mum-dad...

And then she finally left the house... My dad and other male family members made their way out and pushed the car in which she left which was a tradition in our family...

I slowly made my way up to my bedroom and I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight and so had asked Muskan to stay with me for the night...

Muskan put me to sleep and fell asleep herself...

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

"Real friendship is shown in times of trouble; prosperity is full of friends." - Euripides

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Hey guys!

This part is complete!

Hope you all liked it!
Do comment and like it!

Thank you!

Love

Rhea

Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
Amoon.88 thumbnail
beautiful...

loobed it..

thx 4 da pm

AMOON
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear
Awesome update
Loved it to the core
thanks for the PM
takecare
do continue soon

lots of love
GEET
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey,thnx for the pm
nice part
a bit on the emotional side
ridz is already lost in armaan😆
continue soon
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hi dear
it was a beautiful update...i really loved it
armaan was so hot😳 and riddhima was cute too, she's got feelings for armaan but doesnt know it. i really wanna know what armaan thinks, plz give us his point of view too😳
thanks for the pm, take care
superb update.pls update soon.thanks for pm.
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dat was sch a sweet part ... loved it ... thanx 4 d pm n conitnue soon ...

ritika
cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey really like ur concept n story plxx do pm me

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon