Saas Bina Sasuraal

acting of the stars

baisa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been watching this serials episodes on a regular basis, and specially when i saw ydays episode 19th May, i was left speechless, my god, they acted fantastic... mean it looked soo real and fell like it was happening infront of me in reality.

ie. everyone toasty, dimple, Toastys mum and dad, bade bhaiyya, gyaan, dadaji, tej, mr chatuvedi.. etc.. imean eveyone was at their best

very nice serial with a good bunch of talentful actors. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by baisa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you dear it s an awesum show you must watch it regularly  its a very lovable show i agree they act fabulous love this show tejya rockk
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: baisa

I have been watching this serials episodes on a regular basis, and specially when i saw ydays episode 19th May, i was left speechless, my god, they acted fantastic... mean it looked soo real and fell like it was happening infront of me in reality.

ie. everyone toasty, dimple, Toastys mum and dad, bade bhaiyya, gyaan, dadaji, tej, mr chatuvedi.. etc.. imean eveyone was at their best

except toasty... why does she put so much effort to say anything
banker008 thumbnail
I loved the way Sudha acted.  I totally felt her pain.  The tears, the anger and she looked broken also.  Faboulous acting!!
BAB3112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: baisa

kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the last dialoge by toastys dad ..
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree, this show has the best actors on tv!
sunaina02 thumbnail
I agree thre are very talented actors here . I specially like Sudha Lalit Kumar Sharma .
😃

However I must say that the drool factor is missing .
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I agree thre are very talented actors here . I specially like Sudha Lalit Kumar Sharma .

😃

However I must say that the drool factor is missing .

I like everyone'acting other than Sudha.. whenver she thinks she takes  3 step forward and 3 backward..come on there r 100 ways of showing u r thinking and u r worried.. why u have to oscilate like a pendulum always?  A strong actor can potray all hee worry just by her facial expression..
sunaina02 thumbnail
^^^

Some people are like that .

By the way I think Indian TV relies too much on facial expression - a legacy from Ekta serials of Kyunki times

As a result most of the TV actors have very bad postures and do not kknow what to do with theirr hands or how should they stand when they are shown from long shot .