Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

ARJUN RAMAPAL is male lead in HEROINE -Updt Pg 3 (Page 6)

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sogazelle

Even Rajini still takes risks at 60 years old at the risk of damaging his health!!... and all I hear from actors in bollywood is "I don't kiss", "I don't want to play second to this actress" etc... and they are surprised why they are ignored in Cannes!!
ROFLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettanteIHeartDeepika.ruky786ibelieveinpink

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for that article sweetcoco, edited the title Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

If this film doesn't flop...I can't wait for the victory dance...I'm so sick and tired of ppl just waiting for it to flop! For those ppl...kareena isn't doing it...get over it! Seriously, not cool!

Word!Thumbs Up

ibelieveinpink

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Oh BTW: Madhur can't even find a parallel female lead b/c that character is too much like Kangana's in Fashion...I'll that article too!!

Courtesy: The Times of India

The source adds that the director is having trouble finding a top actress to play the role because most of them have turned it down. As no one wants to play second fiddle to Ash! 

An actress who was approached for the part reveals, "It's a negative character of a woman who is full of envy and jealousy for Ash's success. She has a parallel track on the lines of Kangna Ranaut's with Priyanka Chopra in Fashion. Even though it's interesting I rejected it because who will want to stand in Ash's shadows? The whole film revolves around her, the entire publicity and marketing campaign is also being planned on the same lines. There's not much to benefit by playing this role. Maybe some one who is really desperate to make her debut in Bollywood might do it." 

Wow this is really interesting...I wish kangana did do it LOL but otherwise...maybe bips?

ibelieveinpink

_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Nice but... don't think anything is confirmed yetBig smile

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Oh BTW: Madhur can't even find a parallel female lead b/c that character is too much like Kangana's in Fashion...I'll that article too!!

Courtesy: The Times of India

The source adds that the director is having trouble finding a top actress to play the role because most of them have turned it down. As no one wants to play second fiddle to Ash! 

An actress who was approached for the part reveals, "It's a negative character of a woman who is full of envy and jealousy for Ash's success. She has a parallel track on the lines of Kangna Ranaut's with Priyanka Chopra in Fashion. Even though it's interesting I rejected it because who will want to stand in Ash's shadows? The whole film revolves around her, the entire publicity and marketing campaign is also being planned on the same lines. There's not much to benefit by playing this role. Maybe some one who is really desperate to make her debut in Bollywood might do it." 

Wow this is really interesting...I wish kangana did do it LOL but otherwise...maybe bips?

I wanna know who this actress is..."the desperate" makes me laugh...I really wanna a hint!!!

Bips...yes why not...for be good for her! I think even Mugdha or even Neetu Chandra would be good ideas...Neetu was in Traffic Signal and was actually a pretty good actress!
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Thanks for that article sweetcoco, edited the title Smile

no problem!!! I really wanna know who madhur approached...this is gonna drive me crazy! Well not really...but pretty funny quote!
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
I don't get it. why do we have to get over it? I am talking about movies, stars. why do people have to take it personally. If some people say, they want this movie to flop, then why do others want them to shut up. I want this movie to flop. people should ignore my comment or get over it.

stars4u

Go to top