Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arjun and Ash look really good together! However, I was hoping for John to be apart of this movie.  
sogazelle thumbnail
I thought they give awards for negative roles?... Why is Madhur having trouble finding a female character who is jealous of Ash in the movie? ... sounds like jealousy in real life to me from this actress... This is so frustrating... Why do these people call themselves ACTOR is beyond me... Robert De Niro will put on weight for a role...Julia Roberts will play a prostitute... Penelope Cruz will kiss a girl... Hillary Swank will play a transsexual... Angelina Jolie will play a killer... and none of these roles have affected their careers in a negative way... quite the contrary, some have won oscars... ACTING is about taking chances...experimenting... why call yourself an actor if you are not willing to do that? Even Rajini still takes risks at 60 years old at the risk of damaging his health!!... and all I hear from actors in bollywood is "I don't kiss", "I don't want to play second to this actress" etc... and they are surprised why they are ignored in Cannes!!
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sogazelle

I thought they give awards for negative roles?... Why is Madhur having trouble finding a female character who is jealous of Ash in the movie? ... sounds like jealousy in real life to me from this actress... This is so frustrating... Why do these people call themselves ACTOR is beyond me... Robert De Niro will put on weight for a role...Julia Roberts will play a prostitute... Penelope Cruz will kiss a girl... Hillary Swank will play a transsexual... Angelina Jolie will play a killer... and none of these roles have affected their careers in a negative way... quite the contrary, some have won oscars... ACTING is about taking chances...experimenting... why call yourself an actor if you are not willing to do that? Even Rajini still takes risks at 60 years old at the risk of damaging his health!!... and all I hear from actors in bollywood is "I don't kiss", "I don't want to play second to this actress" etc... and they are surprised why they are ignored in Cannes!!

lol i agree
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Aha I was right! I was 95% sure the male lead would be Arjun!

Yayy for new pair. I liked them in Dil Ka Rishta.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YAY YAY YAY!!!! Go Arjun! I'm so glad he got the role! Can't wait now! Hope Aishu doens't look too old next to him!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: sogazelle

I AGREE!!! Best post eva!!! Now we know why BW tends to recycle the same thing over and over again b/c the actors can't step out of their comfort zones to due something new...and I mean ALL actors that are considered A-list here! Nandita played a lesbian in Fire...and it was banned in India! What a shame b/c that actually was a good movie with amazing performances and no lesbian sex scenes...but just the thought of a lesbian couple is enough to get the movie bannes b/c it corrupts the youth and the foundation of traditional culture and values!

A lot of factors are going into this...the actors, the mentality, and the redudant and recycle scripts and storylines! And no one wants to take a chance b/c everyone wants the big moolah instead the critical acclaim!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
both cant act! im expecting this to flop!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
If this film doesn't flop...I can't wait for the victory dance...I'm so sick and tired of ppl just waiting for it to flop! For those ppl...kareena isn't doing it...get over it! Seriously, not cool!
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yipeee! I loved Aishu and Arjun in Dil Ka Rishta! Can't wait for this one!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want this film to do well for both Aish and Arjun...of course as a Bebo fan very disappointed but good luck to Aish and I hope and pray she does a great job and it's a success😊