Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

ARJUN RAMAPAL is male lead in HEROINE -Updt Pg 3 (Page 12)

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Arjun opposite Ash in Heroine

TNN | May 22, 2011, 12.00am IST

After much speculation, it can now be revealed that Arjun Rampal will be the lead opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine.

The role is that of a super star who falls in love with Ash and uses her to climb the ladder of success. This will be Madhur's first film with Arjun and his first time opposite Ash. A source reveals, "Madhur will present Arjun like no one else has. His look will be totally glamorous, and his character has grey shades adding twists and turns to the story." Buzz is that Neil Nitin Mukesh was lobbying hard for the part, but lost it to Rampal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bulls-eyeromiosugar1ashna26sheee

bulls-eye IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

yes, I don't consider anyone's feelings before posting, because i post on stars and movies, not
on fans. I am not being empathetic. why would I? I am just telling that my intentions are not
to hurt/upset fans. In fact, fans are not even in my mind, when I post something. The stars are
as much mine as theirs. If they take it personally and have to get upset over thing I say about
stars, I can't do anything.
And I don't want it to become a hit is the way I feel about it. Not everyone is gonna want it
to be a hit. its not such a big deal.
 our comments are strictly on stars and movies.
this is my comment;
"Madhur is very unfair. He didn't make changes for kareena, but he changed the script for aish.
I hope this movie flops."
and this is Nitu_ST_Deewani;
"both cant act! im expecting this to flop!!!"
but yours are a personal attack on members;
"If this film doesn't flop...I can't wait for the victory dance...I'm so sick and tired of ppl
just waiting for it to flop! For those ppl...kareena isn't doing it...get over it! Seriously,
not cool!"
For me your comments are more wrong than ours. You said I took your comments pesonally, your comments were not on stars or movie, they were on me.

I didn't mean that I'll ignore you. I meant I'll ignore all negative comments, on my comments, in general from everyone. Like people are getting upset over me repeating things etc. I tend to repeat till something leaves my mind, be it eating pizza at home, soji ka halwa, finger in pocket or
whatver. If it annoys people then, this is life. lots of things annoy me too, but I ignore
them.And yes, if you don't want to ignore the comments I pass on actor/actress or movies, your
choice. I don't get upset over small thing. haha just saw your "...hopefully the movie shuts the mouth of those who always want her to fail!" post. you can post all day long about how you wish this movie to become a hit, to see people's face, who wants it to fail, or etc, etc. I don't care. Keep attacking me, I am not gonna response anymore, to these personal attacks. Have fun

I say we just end it here...you don't see my point and I clearly don't see yours! 

Instead of continuing this any further...let's see what happens! If it works then yay and if not then yay for you! I seriously don't wanna keep goin' b/c it's a waste of energy for both of us since we clearly see differently! Whatever the case...good luck to you!

And a clarification from my part...what I said wasn't a personal attack...that would involve me actually insulting you or name calling or bashing... and that wasn't my intention! Hopefully you can see that if was just a response to your previous posts and not a personal vendetta against you!!

Ah man...ignorance is def bliss...I'm so taking that advice and putting it to use!!!! Thanks Katty and qwww!!!!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 21 May 2011 at 5:17pm
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Arjun opposite Ash in Heroine

TNN | May 22, 2011, 12.00am IST

After much speculation, it can now be revealed that Arjun Rampal will be the lead opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine.

The role is that of a super star who falls in love with Ash and uses her to climb the ladder of success. This will be Madhur's first film with Arjun and his first time opposite Ash. A source reveals, "Madhur will present Arjun like no one else has. His look will be totally glamorous, and his character has grey shades adding twists and turns to the story." Buzz is that Neil Nitin Mukesh was lobbying hard for the part, but lost it to Rampal.

Thanks Maddy!!!

Whoa! Neil also wanted the part! I'm a lil confused on this...isn't the movie based on Monroe's and Taylor's lives...didn't they have multiple affairs...shouldn't there be technically be more than one LEAD actor!?
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merelychic

Sheee one advice for you - either GROW UP or go back to school. Your immaturity and naivety knows no bounds. 

Ok that was unnecessary and not needed. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Micky_elle Goldie
Micky_elle
Micky_elle

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
This movie is so going to flop..although I love arjun, I feel Aish and Arjun make a boring pair...give me Arjun an Kat anyday!! and Aish is somehow jinxed when it comes to box office! But being a madhur bhandarkar film, it sure will be good but not sure about the box office success.
WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Micky_elle

This movie is so going to flop..although I love arjun, I feel Aish and Arjun make a boring pair...give me Arjun an Kat anyday!! and Aish is somehow jinxed when it comes to box office! But being a madhur bhandarkar film, it sure will be good but not sure about the box office success.

Day Dreaming INSHALLAH SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top