Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I like them as a couple :) thank god
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari.K

Why do people want them together? And why are people happy that they won't be breaking up? 

She is cheating on him... break up! What is the use of a relationship where two people can't even remain faithful to each other? All this BS about staying together for the kids and reputation is just going to come back and bite them in the ass later. 

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

first it wasn't rumors, but they made it into rumors. i tell ya, too much going on in one closet.😆
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
If you are  celebrity then life will become an open book.So Arbaaz Ji if you want your personal life to be personal then don't pose with your wife in various award functions.
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
they are all filthy nasty people.. whole industry is full of them..
I doubt there is one geniune relationship.. ..
ALL FOR SHOW..i thought it was pathetic who Suzanne and Hrithik put on the loving act for award show.. it was totally scripted and Nauseating👎🏼

uh huh sure Arbaaz I believe you
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Whether some believe him or not its up to him and he wants to support his marriage and wive. I say kudos to him! We always hear on men who cheat and women that stick with them well its great a man is sticking to his wive !

Also say one spouce husband or wive cheats does not make it right that other that other should two wrongs don't make a right.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Buz Nazar lagayi is Couple ko..after the amazing success they had