Malaika won't move out: Arbaaz (Updt Pg 8) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by qwww

😆 the last few comments crack me up.
What did Masand do  ?   If what Masand said was false  - the couple would have just laughed it off.
They had problems and one cheated on another. Dont shoot the messenger here.

Exactly qwww... If anything he made it easy for them to get out of the relationship...
So many times the spouses know that the other one is cheating but they still carry on thinking how will the family react...how will the friends react...how will the society react... or sometimes they are in a dilemma on how to break the news to the family...

I don't blame Masand for blurting it out...I would! And btw Maddy I did actually post that article to Arbaaz but no reply!😆
Originally posted by ruky786

I don't blame Masand for blurting it out...I would! And btw Maddy I did actually post that article to Arbaaz but no reply!😆
Oye Ruky😆  - seems like IF is corrupting the sweet Ruky we once knew, i think I see horns growing on your head ðŸ˜†
LOl, masand didn't make them cheat. 

and lets not forget to bash arjun kapoor in all this. what a well-raised boy. like father-like son. what Sri devi n boney kapoor did could not just be forgotten. karmaaa. (sort of? ) lol

Edited by -Mala- - 12 years ago
Hope it's a temporary shift sad to see, one can imagine Arjun's glee being right up there on the richter scale Edited by Kabeer. - 12 years ago

Oye Ruky😆  - seems like IF is corrupting the sweet Ruky we once knew, i think I see horns growing on your head ðŸ˜†

😆Was I sweet? I didn't think I was...I know I have become mean! But it's just bad to see this happening! The likes of Bobby I mean I never he would do something like that
Originally posted by ruky786

😆Was I sweet? I didn't think I was...I know I have become mean! But it's just bad to see this happening! The likes of Bobby I mean I never he would do something like that
yes you are sill sweet Ruky 😊 I know when I read such things I am glad to lead such a normal life. Who knows what the presurres these celebrities face. Hard to judge them when we dont really know their lifestyles.

😆 the last few comments crack me up.
What did Masand do  ?   If what Masand said was false  - the couple would have just laughed it off.
They had problems and one cheated on another. Dont shoot the messenger here.

exactly...  funny how media is blamed, when the stars are the ones at fault... 😛😛  always amuses me...!  😆😆

whatever floats their boat, i guess...! 

oh no
i just hope it remains a rumour and dey remain happy forever
why i am not surprised now...bollywood today is all abt broken relationships...dark bollywood