FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kuttu

Hi
Just catching up with all the updates I have missed out on. The ritual was very interesting to read and you have painted a vivid piicture. Felt bad for Kabir looks like he is neither here nor there like situation.
Oh is siddy boy back to his old tricks. What has he done now that has Chand with the superiors and him commenting that his baby brother is going to be royally pissed off. Looks like Maithli is also going to give him a handful as she seems to be protective of Pia.
the lasgt part of mother inlaw husband and wife was very cute. What pampering does it ever happen? Abahy is a real darling looks like he did not mind all the abuses hurled at him and our Misha baby has forgotten all the anger towards her sister and wants her home. Looks like toruble is heading their way again as Arjun the vampire slayer is still in town. Wondering what is to come of Misha. As she is the only one left as truly human  Pia is there but is is expecting Abahys child. But Misha she is not influenced in any way. So whats in sotre for her.
Bye and thank you for all the PM
 Abhay is the quintessential husband right? No he won't mind the abuse at the hands of his Mom or even Misha. Their family. Pia and Abhay are like an old married couple almost. Abhay is so cute. 
Sid went off the rails a litt in his little attempt to create havok in Abhay's life but regrets his move thanks to Maithali's influence over him
Misha is just tired of dealing with all this on her own and is looking for someone to blame and Abhay is her punching bag. She blames him for dragging Pia and herself into this world. Misha will come around but its all gradual.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Deepi20

Nice update! I really felt bad when Misha was saying all those bad things about Abhay! I mean she should realize how much Abhay loves Piya and cares for her. But I guess she's only looking out for Piya. Hope Misha understands the depth of Abhiya's love and really accepts Abhay for who he is. Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
Misha is just upset with everyone but her nger no longer is directed at Pia. Just Abhay. Misha will realise Abhay is the dude
Originally posted by Nidhsara

What do I say for Misha and Kabir😕!!!!!!!!
Feeling sorry for both and a little angry at Misha for badmouthing Abhay...but off course she did it because she is human...
For the first time I am angry at Tara...why the hell did she bring Kabir back like this?😡
He is totally changed😭...
Sid has again planned something for AbhIya right? Oh god can't he stop?
Waiting for the next one dear
Kudos for this one👏
Pleased U love the update not about the charactors being put through thier pace😆 
Misha is a little OTT. I get it but she is just lashing out and Abhay understands her and won't take it to heart. She is alike a child and Abhay knows this.
 Sid is a little sick in the head but feels bad now due to Maitali being so close to Pia 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Originally posted by poojahanda

nice precap , update👏👏👏
sweet convo  btw panchi & misha , nice convo btw tara , kabir , maithali & sid ,God u r heaven , placed faith in u , pure love ,best lover ,son , friend nice lines ,great abhiya part , he is in my blood nice line , nice convo btw misha , pia
  Maithali and Sid will probably be over before they even begin thanks to Sid's stupidity.
Originally posted by sunu123

hey ayesha😃

thnx for the pm
nice update👏👏👏...
so finally abhay & his family accepted baby...
plz tell me why kabir is behaving like this...
i lov the convo betn abhay pia & haseena...
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv
sunita
Abhay's accepted Pia and their baby with both his parents. Kabir is a little disorientated. He doesn't know he is dead or was dead.Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Originally posted by missglam

awesome update...
wow! abhay & pia were so cute...
i'm glad to know that haseena & chand have accepted the baby...
wat is sid upto? i hope he doesn't do anything stupid!
poor kabir...wat is happening to him?
eagerly waiting for the picnic...
thanks for the pm..continue soon..tc
Sid ek dum paagal hogaya hain. Now he will be in big trouble.
Originally posted by shivanirajput

gr8 update again .The way u used all the emotions sure this ff is very close to ur heart
it is also very close to our hearts i always wait desperately for its updates
this one also rocked👏👏
the best part was when haseena was scolding abhay for getting on to pia's nerves so cute😳
abhay was really taking care of pia he is the husband any girl dream of😍
i am very happy that all the raichand's have finally accepted pia's child
 very eager to know what future holds for kabir and tara well we saw that kabir has changed after that incident but what about tara did she lost her power becoz of breaking the nature's rule or something else has happened to her❓
i hope misha will understand the true love abhay and pia share and will accept them whole heartedly  pia really needs her sister
this ff is going gr8 guns and we all are just loving it
thanks for the pm and am always desperately waiting for the next update

Music to my ears. Cool U liked the update.
. ABHIYA are perfects aren't they? Abhay is the best Husband wish i had one like him

Kabir and Misha face a dark cloud so their future is uncertain

Raichands have accepted the baby thanx to its miraculous emoting skills via mentally

Originally posted by Gals_11

awesome update Aysha.. so wats going on wit Kabir.. sid-maithali part was Gud.. maithali n piya r still in contact..dats nyc.. hope abhiya were amazing.. hope Mish will accept abhay soon.. carry on.. thanx for d pm..lol.
Now for the difficult part explaining Sid's little discretion
Originally posted by ilove99

hey nice update but what's wrong with kabir and mish hope she gets over all this drama soon...update soon
Misha ko har din ek naya drama aur ek naya party karne ki aadat hain its the first time she is having to deal with something HEAVY Now she is struggling dealing with this and vlaming poor ABHAY!!!!She's not very happy!! Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Smitz_LIGHTS999

WOW!!

simply WOW it ws!!

cnt w8 for d next update ayesha..

plzz update soon!! :)

I just need to find something more exciting and relaxing at the same time. Picnic will be cute For Pia