FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update...
i've reading all ur ff's but didnt reply as i didnt get tym coz of studies, but seriously u r a wonderful writer...
Add me to ur pm list...
lovely update
continue soon
thnx for the pm
Awesome update Aysha.. Finally d truth is out..Gr8.. Chand-Arnab's reaction's were just lik I thought.. I liked Arnab-Abhay's short Convo.. d werewolves part was nyc.. Carry on..thanx for d pm..lol.
so the much awaited show down finally did take place. Arnab has no words to say. He came like a volcano ready to erupt but his daughter's news turned him into the state of ash looks like. And Chand is mad with Abhay. Seriously though he did accuse Pia as he belived vampires couldn't sire a child. But his anger and frustration is all on Abhay. And Haseena truly is a loving mother but she too cannot accept the grand child looks like all are in a state of shock and Abhay just doesn't want to accept the fact wonder when he is going to fall in love with the baby. Seems to me that only Pia holds his interest. As for the last part is Misha now going to have a show down with Shaurya. Hope not. Looks like there is going to be some trouble in the club. So waiting to see our Siddy boys reaction to Pia being pregnant. He might just flip.
bye
hey aysha
awesome update sweety👍🏼

im so happy arnab is finally seeing the light.
chand was hell angry, i was expectin him to act like that. i loved haseena, she's a good mom😊
i felt so bad for pia😭, i hope abhay comes around soon, she's all alone, well not completely, im sure tara n rosa will be with her.
misha is crazy😆 am glad u brought neel n jay in the story. i like jay he's hot. and im so waiting for that ritual to happen...its so interesting.
oh n poor sid, i really miss him in the show, atleast he's still here.

it was a nice long update hun, thanks for the pm n take care🤗
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

wow awesome update yaar.I m happy arnab gave thm chance & I really wnt abhay 2 stand 4 Pia & his baby.Yipeee.Continue plzzz😊
:::Arnab is in a astate of shock. Abhay is still keeping the baby further away from his heart. He is afraid of letting it in. Its not exactly what he ever thought would happen to him. He is still taking the pregnancy news in:::
Originally posted by rehanasadique

super classic👏...when will pia become mother yaar em despretly waitinggg...😳
:::There is a lot more to this FF than Pia having a baby😆We still have a curse to lift. Abhay's brother Sid is still in the picture:::
hey ayesha... i edited my comment in the morning bt writing now... do check my comment😃
Originally posted by Ilovemsk

Awesome update...I love this ff
Plz update it soon x
:::Thank U. This FF is my favourite and the SOULMATES:::
Originally posted by poojahanda

nice update👏👏👏
he was going 2 blow the roof , abhay is her goal nice lines , great convo btw arnab & tara love how tara explained everything 2 arnab , volcano waiting 2 erupt nice line , nice convo btw pia , arnab & it was already written in the stars & so sweet convo btw pia & haseena , abhiya part was great , love the convo btw abhay & arnab love more than i can express in words & warewolves part is great
:::I know i put a little too much conetent but i was in the mood yaar. All my favourite charactors bring something fresh to the pot Have to include them all. Next part will show a lttle on the werewolves plan on the ritual:::