superb update
hope their plan will be successful
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Eowyn

Whom do I feel more bad for...Pia or MetzπŸ˜•

Both are in such a muddle...
Pia at least has the baby by her side...
who by the way is quiet a kicker...
Metz is in for a real rough deal...
Path of temptation like she said earlier...
I am going to place my faith in her...
Hope everything turns out good...
Siddarth...honestly I feel like strangling you...even though I know you are going to stand by your word...
Loved the update...
Thank you dahlingπŸ€—

Thanks hooney i do love angst and conflict. This FF is winding down i am happy to say in 5 updates it will be compleπŸ˜ƒ
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Deepi20

Nice update! I feel super bad for Abhay and Piya! 😭 I really hope the baby is born soon and Abhiya get together again! And I'm kind of curious now to know whether the baby will be a boy or a girl? Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

I too miss ABHIYA yaar. This was how i was going to take this story. I was going to have the superiors teal the child and Pia broken hearted breaks down turns into a vampire hunter and brings back her baby with Abhay. But i don't want to prolong this story and mae it heartbreaking. Its an idea for a ONE SHOT
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-abhayfan_dishu

A very nice update ayesha. feeling bad for pia but glad that her baby is helping her. πŸ˜Š

Tough time for Maithali, I hope she is able to control her heart
Hope the plan succeeds and everything goes well.

Pia will be ok. She has friends around for support and Abhay's love with her inside. She'll be reminded of the love she has to give and Abhay's sweet dreams. Its Maithali i am a little worried for being in love with Abhay could do a lot to a woman
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-x-Sundas-x

Love it. Feel sorry for both Abhay and Pia :( I hope they get together as soon as possible :D
Thanks for updating :)

For reading
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-mandy1024

So the baby is on its way, soon I guess? 😊 Waiting for tat part. Hope Abhiya are not seperated for a long time. It was a nice update with tons of emotional moments. Thanks for the PM 😊

I'm a little emotional about ending this FF
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-matwamango

Pia ki baby will help Pia in the long run. I regret to inform U this FF is finishing in 5 updates time. Maithali has gotten so much pain and misery but i will give her the best ending i could have ever given Maithali. Reality will eventually relent and cave in to her pure heart

Well I kind of saw the ending coming... i was about to ask you if you'r gonna end this soon but forgot later πŸ˜• I'm sure watever ending you will give her will justify her character... πŸ˜Š
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-princess_xeelan

Well I kind of saw the ending coming... i was about to ask you if you'r gonna end this soon but forgot later πŸ˜• I'm sure watever ending you will give her will justify her character... πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I don't like dragging a good story and i could reach book 5 with this FF its that good in story but i won't put myself through heart ache. My Book 3 was going to be about Abhay's baby kidknapped by the superiors and raised as a killing machine. I know very rough and dark and Pia goes in search like a she lion protecting her cib with Abhay. But i don't wanna be depressed i want some excitement. Besides Abhiya have found each other. I'll leave it at this.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sweta-mony

Awesome update dr,

continue soon
nd thanx for pm.

I know its a little depressing but will pick up fast.