wonderful...
rocking...
loved the upd.
thanx for the pm...
take care...
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh wow wht an update.Plz upload it soon.Plzz I wnt u to upload this FF first.Plzzz.Wht will mathli do? & God Abhay will kill thm 4 sure.Pia is more worried abt her baby.Wht will happen?
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Oh wow wht an update.Plz upload it soon.Plzz I wnt u to upload this FF first.Plzzz.Wht will mathli do? & God Abhay will kill thm 4 sure.Pia is more worried abt her baby.Wht will happen?

The baby is Pia's little angel
Abhay needs to kill something 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

Awesome update Dear.. Tara-Piya Convo was Gr8.. Jay-Neel Kidnapped Piya.. I hope Maithali 'll teach them a gud lesson.. Abhay 'll reach piya wherever she is..no doubt in dat.. Bt 'll d ritual take place..as der's a new life to handle.. Or is d Baby a part of d ritual..?? Eagerly waiting for d next part as usual.. Continue soon. Thanx for d pm..lol.

Abhay will kung fu his way through Jay and Neel 
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like all these character lines very much

very careful description n awesome writing

thnx 4 pm

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi
I am eagerly waiting for the next part just to see our Abhay making a pulp of Jai. Well it looks like even big bro knows about our hero's temper. Poor Maithli she just cannot trust anyone to go as per her plans. First there is the unpredictable Sid who she has to handle and hot tempered Abhay then a very pregnant and emotional Pia and her two stupid wolfy brothers. Just loved the connection between tara and Pia. They seem to understand one another better and the feeling of haivng a best friend to talk toduring such a delicate stage was nicely potrayed. And what will happen to the Misha pia show down looks like Misha will have to wait for some time for that to happen. And Kabir darling first his girl friend is a witch now is he going to get spruced up inbetween the vampire and wolfs. Poor soul too much of excitement I hope he doesn't faint.
And thanks for your regular PM on all the fanfic updates. ITs very nice to see you update regularly and you can keep up the interest of the readers with the good level of excitement and suspense in every chapter. Leaving us hooked to your story.
Bye
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wowww wowww... what a writer you are πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I loveddd it... you know I read all the 56 chapters in two days... It happens when I go crazy for a book and just can't put it down...the same happened here... so many things were too gripping for me to read the next chpt later πŸ˜†
Bravo... and plzzz continue soon... poor Jai... he has to face both Abhay n maithli's wrath I guess.. looking forward to read it... πŸ˜‰
And you should write book dear... you will be a famous write I swear πŸ˜³
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: quarkinsen

i like all these character lines very much

very careful description n awesome writing

thnx 4 pm

Thanx honey. When i start writing i don't know when to stopπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Hi

I am eagerly waiting for the next part just to see our Abhay making a pulp of Jai. Well it looks like even big bro knows about our hero's temper. Poor Maithli she just cannot trust anyone to go as per her plans. First there is the unpredictable Sid who she has to handle and hot tempered Abhay then a very pregnant and emotional Pia and her two stupid wolfy brothers. Just loved the connection between tara and Pia. They seem to understand one another better and the feeling of haivng a best friend to talk toduring such a delicate stage was nicely potrayed. And what will happen to the Misha pia show down looks like Misha will have to wait for some time for that to happen. And Kabir darling first his girl friend is a witch now is he going to get spruced up inbetween the vampire and wolfs. Poor soul too much of excitement I hope he doesn't faint.
And thanks for your regular PM on all the fanfic updates. ITs very nice to see you update regularly and you can keep up the interest of the readers with the good level of excitement and suspense in every chapter. Leaving us hooked to your story.
Bye

Oh Abhay will give Jay a good hiding alright? Dude doesn't know who he is messing with. Neel has heard about Abhay's overprotectiveness towards Pia and is advicing his little bro to reign it in. Maithali has such a luck that she is all alone despite being surrounded by people. Poor thing doesn't have anyone by her side. She loved and Lost Abhay to another. Sid is a pain in the behind and wants her just as much as he did as a human only its more of an obsessive rage while she just wants Abhay but can't have him. She has werewolves who never listen to her orders yet expect her to be their saviour. Misha showdown isn't happening as Pia's been abducted. Word of warning Kabir will meet his end soon. Ps i am happy U have enjoyed all my fanfics hopefully theres been one you like more than the other. This FF for me after SOULMATES is my highlight. I get hooked too yaar that i keep writing. I write thre to four hours straight most days when i'm not praying otherwise i update once every two days
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Wowww wowww... what a writer you are πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loveddd it... you know I read all the 56 chapters in two days... It happens when I go crazy for a book and just can't put it down...the same happened here... so many things were too gripping for me to read the next chpt later πŸ˜†
Bravo... and plzzz continue soon... poor Jai... he has to face both Abhay n maithli's wrath I guess.. looking forward to read it... πŸ˜‰
And you should write book dear... you will be a famous write I swear πŸ˜³

WoW U read this FF in two days. It took me 5 days to read all of it yaar and i forgot half of what i wrote. Jay ki Baand Bajne wala hai. He is a goner. To write a book i need good grammer and trust me i suck at punctuations. I just write. Maybe when i have a more free time yaar.