Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update..
finally..pia opened up infront of tara..poor girl , was going through so much.. i hope misha is not  harsh on her..
jay & neel...r the two biggest dumb heads i've ever known ..🤣
sid was rite..they really have a death wish...waiting to see abhay in action..i hope he beats the hell out of jay..& waiting for maithli's reaction after knowing abt pia's pregnancy..
continue soon..
plz update ASAP..
thanks for the update & pm..
tc
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update
loved tara piya convo
also liked the baby part.it's really an angel
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Exciting update! Piya is kidnapped and Abhay is coming to save her! I'm excited for what is going to happen next! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

Yeah it is getting very gripping isn't it? Next part will be action packed😳
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei aysha,

its getting more n more interesting..
the baby can let know wat it feels to tara..
that is sweet..
really jay is so silly..idiot..he is on the way to ruin things for maithli i think..he is going to get enough from abhay for doing this to pia..
so sid is here now..jay n neel brought pia..
abhay is on the way..
will the ritual happen?
do continue soon..

The baby is very intelligent letting Pia and those around it know how it feels. Jay and Neel are goin to cop it big time from both Maithali and Abhay. The ritual will happen at all cost
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

awesome update. I just hope Piya remains safe. i am sure Maithali will protect her.

Maithali will be Pia's sheild. I think its Jay adn Neel who'll need an armour😆
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh God one more trouble is waiting 4 Pia.Update soon😊
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

That idiot Jay 😡...Neel has atleast a little sympathy but this one...

Abhay will make tandoori out of them...probably Metz too...
Tara-Pia chat was really beautiful Aysh...
The baby is really a charmer...
I am sure once it is born...it will have all the people around it wrapped around its little finger😊
Loved this installment...
Waiting to see the fireworks in the next one

Jay is a little heartless here but he'll be reformed in no time. aBHAY MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE BEHIND mAITHALI. sHE IS GOING TO GIVE BOTH jAY AND nEEL A GOOD LESSON IN CURTOSY😉 yEAH WE NEEDED A GIRLY CHAT BETWEEN pIA AND tARA.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

wow again a gr8 update u r really superb 👏 

trust me while reading it i feel like everything is happening in front of me 
piya's anxiety ,abhay's worries all  saddened me  to an extent that i feel like living it
i just hope nothing will happen to piya and her baby otherwise  abhay will become devdas again😭 and this is the last thing in this world that i want
this ff is really one of my favourite and i always want to read more and more of it
so please update soon and we want longer update this  time 
thanks for the pm

tHANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS YAAR. Pia and Abhay are at a point where they both don't see eye to eye. It will improve with time. I don't want Abhay as Devdas so i'll try not to put hi through too much turmoil. His character is meloncholic anyway. Abhay will be put through a series of tests just like Pia. Its the way of life nothing runs smmothly
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

brilliant ayesha!!feel like killing jay..but i loved pia and tara convo!pia is just so intensely in love with her baby!and kabir he'll be soon getting hard time na!but thanks mathili arrived before abhay so that pia can calm down!update soon😊

Pia's love for the baby is almost obsessive. Its her whole life. Her maternal instincts have already kicked in.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojahanda

nice update👏👏👏
nice convo btw tara & pia , i want u 2 pour ur heart 2 me , sugar coated emotions ,living in the shadows , baby love u loves abhay has well & u did me a favour great paragraphs & lines , nice convo btw pia , jay & neel dont drop me😆, pia had a satellite connection nice paragraph & nice convo btw abhay , kabir & tara

Pia and Tara's chat has made both of them realise that the baby isn't evil. Pia genuinely wants the baby and is prepared to go it alone. Pia doesn't want anything to harm the baby so Jay dropping Pia could be fatal?