Mythological Masti

..::Happy Birthday Meghan - Krishna/Subodh/Gyan:.. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

Rimi.Rimz

Goldie

Rimi.Rimz

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Wow, so here's my official reply to this! You guys are all so sweet! Can't wait to see the creations from all of you! I read through all of the posts, and I was like "awww." AMAZING thread! Brilliant job Parina di and thanks to all those that contributed! Meghan is going to so love this! :D Parina di, please send this to him on the day of his birthday, and remind him to flip through the entire thread so that he can see all of our love.

@Parina di, beautiful beautiful thread! I loved how you made a graphic header for each of the posts. The way you chose Meghan's snaps from the serials is pure genius!

And your creations are stunning! Waiting for the VM di. :D

And thanks for liking my siggies.

@Ankita, amazing job dear! Your words are so sweet! And so wonderful of you to include those God pics. Meghan will really like your post.

@BhartiKhushi, wow! Thanks so much for participating in this! Loved your creations yaar! Great job! And such a beautiful and lovely post! You're answers to the questions are really so very sweet!

@radev101, wow really a very awesome post! Your answers were very nice! Yes, he is an awesome dude. And those pics you chose are so cool yaar! Great job! Meghan will love this!

@kinshikkiaashiq, awww, thanks a lot yaar! You're wishes and blessings are so sweet! That is really so kind of you! Meghan will love this!

@Jenifer, aww, so kind of you to say that! And lol, I second that! I had to rush into the kitchen to grab something after I saw that post, Parina di!!

aishu u r also a sweet sweet frnd of mine b/w us i like ur creation very mush loves to talk to u n paru bt pari ko kya hua reply nhi detiShocked

koi baat nhi i'll post my creation too bt me nt as gud as all ppl out here btt still try

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..::Happy Birthday Meghan - Krishna/Subodh/Gyan:.. (Page 5)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rimi.Rimz

Goldie

Rimi.Rimz

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by radhikarani

Pls make this thread global

i too want to..  but still 9-10 days to go  yaar it a bit early ...
i'll talk to Lola first (our immediate boss LOL) before getting it global ...

mee 2 3 4 5 6 so on

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimi.Rimz

paru bt pari ko kya hua reply nhi detiShocked

koi baat nhi i'll post my creation too bt me nt as gud as all ppl out here btt still try

hey dear when i dint replied u ??
 i always reply ur PMs ur post in my gall and at Meghan AT ... i guess u missed my relpy TongueLOL
 here u res no .. so i thought to reply after u edit ur post
btw i like that *PARU* Day Dreaming

and yes  very much loved ur answers, well expressed , specially those gifts Durga Maa's Chunni and his childhood pic only with his mom Clap ...  i really smiled while reading ur post , direct from heart  .. im sure that will make him smile too Big smile
 and the collage/creation u made .. it very sweet Star

i'll add them to the main post soon

@EVERY1 : i hv finally edited my first page .. hv a look... and sorry for opening it very early .. i cudnt do it in one day Tongue

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 29 May 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhikarani

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

^^ Jenny-Jen is that you I see Shocked Hug 

Loli-Lola!!!

I totally forgot that I was traipsing in your land! Oh, this is so cool, I finally ended up in your dominion without any knowledge of it!

But I really should stop visiting here, if not for the spamming then for my own personal health. The first page now has my mouth craving oreos and rather oddly, cashew nuts! 

...PARiNA...

Rimi.Rimz

Goldie

Rimi.Rimz

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by Rimi.Rimz

paru bt pari ko kya hua reply nhi detiShocked

hey dear when i dint replied u ??
 i always reply ur PMs ur post in my gall and at Meghan AT ... i guess u missed my relpy TongueLOL
 here u res no .. so i thought to reply after u edit ur post
btw i like that *PARU* Day Dreaming

and yes  very much loved ur answers, well expressed , specially those gifts Durga Maa's Chunni and his childhood pic only with his mom Clap ...  i really smiled while reading ur post , direct from heart  .. im sure that will make him smile too Big smile
 and the collage/creation u made .. it very sweet Star

i'll add them to the main post soon

@EVERY1 : i hv finally edited my first page .. hv a look... and sorry for opening it very early .. i cudnt do it in one day Tongue

hehhehe nhi jee galat mat samjho hum forum k replies ki baat nhi kar rahe jee i mean ki baat nhi ho payi na kuch tym se as m nt well so hum bhi rply nhi de paye jee well i have an idea y can't we request sbs fb pg to show his b'day on 7th i hope ki wo sune lein

n thanks u like my ans bus dil may hota hai bol dete hain i m happy ki ek chota sa rply smile

laya face pe aapke n creation to bas man may aata gaya banate gaye thanks for dding it to main pgEmbarrassed

n paru no sry haan its nt early abhi to aur tayariyan karni haiLOL

...PARiNA...

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Edited my post on page 2...
Hope its fine..

...PARiNA...

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
awww lovely thread pari

happy birthday meghan

...PARiNA...

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
@Priya Thanks ... Hug

@Radha : hey its not fine ..  lovely siggs and answers .. Heart specially the gift "Bansuri" wow Day Dreaming.. i never thought of it ...  Shocked .. in case i'll meet him naa .. my tongue will surly be tied LOL

radt

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.